Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

David Ospina to the goons. this pains me as a colombian spurs fan but this is gonna pain me even moar if he ends behind that chesnut.

Last edited:
I just don't get all this Southampton obsession.. They have a few decent players for sure, but the way everyone is overspending and going mad for their players, you'd think they won the league or something.

As anyone considered that their manager at the time got them over performing?:pochsmirk:

I just don't get all this Southampton obsession.. They have a few decent players for sure, but the way everyone is overspending and going mad for their players, you'd think they won the league or something.

As anyone considered that their manager at the time got them over performing?:pochsmirk:
I mentioned that point in an earlier post. Poch must be a shit manager to only get 8th with these world beaters.

in other news that i really don't know where else to post Real madrid has recover 20 milllion of the James fee in shirts alone,that perez is quit the smart bastard

Are we still even linked with him?
Nope.

Besides some ITKs, I think haven't read any journo articles linking us (freshly) with Kono at all this Summer since our links with him in March. It's just been the redundant "Man U and Spurs have had interest ... etc etc."

I'm not sure what exactly happened with this deal. Those quotes from their president linking us with Kono were so positive and encouraging. Anyway ... I sadly doubt we'll sign any LW this summer. If anyone, it'll be Jay Rod. Up until the end of the window, we'll probably just focus on getting a CB and maybe Schniederlin.

£16m? Another example of Premiership clubs paying completely over the odds.

Kroos cost £20m.

Chambers has proved absolutely diddly squat. He wasn't even that great, Clyne was a better RB for me. Fucking crazy money. Utterly crazy.

Don't forget wages though, Kroos will have a high wage demand.

That's what Remy's team are saying, the medical leak looks an apparent attempt to save face with their disgusting sister fucking fans.

I think they are by far the most myopic as a bunch.

Liverpool could tell them white is black and they'd all not only believe it without question, but would also recite to all other football fans and look at them like they are fucking mental when they disagree.

Back
Top Bottom