Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

oh ffs could real madrid please stop taking all my favourite athletes
BtOS3g7CEAAf-Em.jpg:medium

fucking cunts (except Bale and James)

Bale....:pochsulk:

I'm starting to think that part of the deal to get Poch involved Levy handling their summer sales for them

Lambert, £4m please:levystare:

Lallana, £25m please:levywhoa:

Shaw? That'll be £30m thanks:levylol:

Lovren? I'll take £20m, no less:levyeyes:

£16m? Another example of Premiership clubs paying completely over the odds.

Kroos cost £20m.

Chambers has proved absolutely diddly squat. He wasn't even that great, Clyne was a better RB for me. Fucking crazy money. Utterly crazy.

£16m? Another example of Premiership clubs paying completely over the odds.

Kroos cost £20m.

Chambers has proved absolutely diddly squat. He wasn't even that great, Clyne was a better RB for me. Fucking crazy money. Utterly crazy.

Just a sign of the times. If you want players in this market, you're probably going to have to pay up.

When a player enters the final year of his contract (and doesn't want to sign a new one) it normally slashes his value dramatically, especially when that player is at an elite club as he'll probably only want to move to another elite club hence the 20m reported fee for Kroos. This was no way a bargain for anyone but Madrid ie Liverpool couldn't have sat on their cash and moved for Kroos intead of Lallana and got a bargain because Kroos would never have agreed to a move even if they offered 25m so points being made about foreign players and bargains need to be thought out a little more, fair enough of about Eriksen I did hear Liverpool were interested but didn't pull the trigger with their interest much like we were interested in Sturridge but didn't follow through but these things happen.

Back
Top Bottom