The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a fucking day!

Not only did I get to see my beloved Spurs smash the pikey wannabe fuckers for 4, I also found out I'm going to be a father for the first time.

My smile is bigger than Son's...:sonlol:

CUgHcJJWEAAi4vI.jpg

CP1Y65nU8AEqDia.jpg

Anyone else having the best day at work???

Even if I was off today I'd have come in to stick it into the Caravan Dwellers.
A colleague told me this morning that one of his staff rang him and asked if he could work from home as I will be unbearable.. Guess what he had to come in and guess what else? I am worse than unbearable..

Absolutely glorious. That was one of the best Spurs performances I've seen in the past 4 or 5 years. Every single player was at least an 8/10 for me.

This team continues to surprise me every week. I've gone from feeling pretty apathetic about spurs at the start of the season to genuinely looking forward to watching us play every week.

Even when alli got booked I thought oh fuck. Then realised that it's fine as dembele can drop into the centre and lamela comes back in the front 4.

This spurs side is all about team spirit, organisation, skill and passion. Some of the stuff we were playing at 3 and 4 nil was barcelona esque.

Please let us smash Chelsea and make people take notice next weekend.

(I'm a bit over excited)

Just got back, so the usual apologies for not reading through before posting.

Just how fucking good are we?!!! We controlled every aspect of that game, even the first 10-15min, where we confidently moved the ball around our back 4 and two DM's trying to move the pikies around. The aggression in our play is a sight to behold and sparked into life when Danny Rose went in on Jenkinson (?) with a fair but full blooded 100% committed tackle.

Should have be 6 or 7 nil, completely out played, tricked, tackled, run, passed and out sung these filthy cunts. Almost impossible to pick a man of the match, but surely the guy that not only run and tackled as hard as the rest of the team but also had sublime touch and skill has to go to Mousa Dembele.

Nah, na, na na na na na
na na na na you're SHitttttt!

Oh my days... Where do I even begin? What a performance, what a day, what a club.. This is as exciting a Spurs side that i've seen for a long time..The potential of this lot is frightening.
We are supposed to be a team of kids but what a mature display. We bullied them all over the place.
I actually ran out of the ground to gloat to the East London Shitbags but there was none there, the cowards left after 80 mins couldn't take it..
They were full of it before the game but were well and truly shut up and sent packing.
I fucking love this club and it's days like this that is the reason.. So so chuffed i'm bouncing about like a loon.

I got a text just after kick-off that 2 West Ham fans got stabbed outside the ground, not sure the full story as a few rumours are going about..
But for those West Ham fans who are calling us Scum, just to let you know that your classy fans were singing Viva Lazio and punch bags of Europe on a few occasions so don't be too quick to judge.Before anyone goes off on one, i'm not saying what happened was justified..
I'm surprised there was any trouble near the ground as there were full on armed police everywhere.

I'm only interested in the march at the moment and I will say it was our best performance for a while. Dembele has been a revelation this season.. Toby is one of the best signings we've made for some time.. Can't give that team enough credit.. To all of those who said Noble deserved a place in the England set up ahead of Dier or Alli.. oh dear..
Still buzzing..

Oh one more thing.... Andy Carroll.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

Awesome comeback.

I'm not providing "proof" that Tottenham will win the League, simply that the 100/1 available 2 weeks ago represented excellent value. Subsequent market movements have vindicated my opinion. Why are you struggling so much with this simple concept, are you unwell?

Last edited:
The long and short of it is;

Before the game they thought only goal difference was the thing separating the two clubs, but now they realise that's it's a massive gulf that separates us.
Just because they had a decent start they have tried to use that to say they are now on par with us, but the difference was more than evident on Sunday. They never had one player who had played that week and were all well rested, most of ours played in midweek but showed we are so much fitter and so much better than them.
This really was a reality check for those deluded Muppets.

All they talk about is how they beat Liverpool, Man City, Woolwich and Chelsea, and use that to convince themselves they are as good as us, what you never hear them mention that during that time, they also lost to Bournemouth, Leicester, Watford and only just scraped a draw against Norwich, not to mention the most humiliating European campaign in living history. They lost to a Pub side from Malta and got knocked out to an even worse team from Romania.
We had all this last season, " mind the gap " etc and how they were way above us in the league, but we finished 17points above them and they crawled back under their tarmac drives.
They learnt nothing from last seasons embarrassment as the same comments have been used this season because of their decent start, but once again, they slowly realise that they are a bottom half club that are a million miles away from where we are..
They have always given me hours upon hours of enjoyment trying to be as good as us, and it is clearly evident that it will continue for a long long time.

Back
Top Bottom