The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got back, so the usual apologies for not reading through before posting.

Just how fucking good are we?!!! We controlled every aspect of that game, even the first 10-15min, where we confidently moved the ball around our back 4 and two DM's trying to move the pikies around. The aggression in our play is a sight to behold and sparked into life when Danny Rose went in on Jenkinson (?) with a fair but full blooded 100% committed tackle.

Should have be 6 or 7 nil, completely out played, tricked, tackled, run, passed and out sung these filthy cunts. Almost impossible to pick a man of the match, but surely the guy that not only run and tackled as hard as the rest of the team but also had sublime touch and skill has to go to Mousa Dembele.

Nah, na, na na na na na
na na na na you're SHitttttt!

Awesome comeback.

I'm not providing "proof" that Tottenham will win the League, simply that the 100/1 available 2 weeks ago represented excellent value. Subsequent market movements have vindicated my opinion. Why are you struggling so much with this simple concept, are you unwell?

Last edited:
We were class today and i simply cannot wait to get back in the office and see how my spam colleages wear that one especially after the billy big bollocks build up they were giving it last week , thank you Tottenham for giving me this its gonna be a real going over those cunts are going to recieve in the morning ! happy fucking mondays COYS

Last edited:
Just watched it in full. What an excellent all round performance. We are getting better & stronger all the time. Not so many shrieking "Poch out" these days... The potential of this team is amazing. Send those fuckers back to Upton Park with tails well & truly tucked between legs. :dembelefingers:

The most exciting thing for me is potentially that this was Sonny's first game back in the side after weeks away. It's just so obvious that he sooo much more to offer. When he has a it of a run, we will really have something great there.

Neg rep and sin bin request sent.

You are a miserable cunt, aren't you...

6wL9M9R.jpg

Awesome comeback.

I'm not providing "proof" that Tottenham will win the League, simply that the 100/1 available 2 weeks ago represented excellent value. Subsequent market movements have vindicated my opinion. Why are you struggling so much with this simple concept, are you unwell?

I'm not struggling with anything pal.

You think we can challenge for the title. I don't think we'll get close to it. I fail to see how betting patterns demonstrate anything other then betting patterns. And if you aren't using it as proof that we can challenge for the title, why bring it up?

Back
Top Bottom