Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So very excited about the Son transfer - he's been one of the top players in Bundesliga the past few seasons. Terrific young talent.

I'm sure Levy is happy about the off pitch attention as well. He's a mega star in that area.

4I9rUQ0.jpg

I'm glad Levy gave us something to talk about in the transfer thread. Sure, maybe a few weeks late but Son is a fantastic signing and a bit of a coup for the club. Shows good ambition.

Imagine, just imagine if Berahino and Wanyama followed. Fuck me what a window!

Made my Friday, I like players with bags of energy and pace and we desperately needed an injection of pace. let's get a tasty Europa league draw now.....somewhere nice pleeeeaaaassse just to put the cherry on top of the cake

These next 5 days are gonna make or break our season now.. Personally I'm well excited for it. We have made 5 very good signings in Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Trippier, Njie and Son, players that can all improve our team.

I still think there is a few to go out. I expect to see Adebayor and Lennon at least to go, maybe Lamela and Carroll too, and I expect a striker will come in.

Part of me still thinks the Berahino move will still happen and the fee won't be announced to keep both parties happy, but really wouldn't mind Austin or bringing Defoe back for the year. People may moan about Defoe but the guy clearly still knows where the goal is and is a perfect impact player.

Would love to see a proper CDM come in, but I think we could mould Eric Dier in to be a really good CDM.. Obviously gonna need patience for that.. Something we lack as Spurs fans.

Oh and West Brom... :dembelefingers:

LOL, Spursy

Might be wrong but I don't think that has to be done in one long stint. Also I have a Turkish mate who had to do his national service recently. Was a much shorter term but he did have the option to either pay his way out of it or give up his citizenship.

Perhaps Son can pay not to do it or do it in stints during the off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom