Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like someone else already mentioned, its great to feel that we've finally signed a player that's probably going to be a proper starting 11 player, not a sub or someone to fill out the squad.

let see how the new signing,korean player, will settle in Premier League,he played very well in Bundesliga,but here in England is hell,i just want to see him in action and after some matches we will start to judge him,until then let him some space, at least until january 2016, these 30 millions euros transfer deal looks serious,he's "Messi of South Korea".

let see how the new signing,korean player, will settle in Premier League,he played very well in Bundesliga,but here in England is hell,i just want to see him in action and after some matches we will start to judge him,until then let him some space, at least until january 2016, these 30 millions euros transfer deal looks serious,he's "Messi of South Korea".

I'm the Messi of my five a side team but no one is coming in to pay 30m for me :pochsulk:

Did not expect to see this here. As a Finn, I sense some sarcasm in your post.

edit. How about Eero Markkanen?
No sarcasm on Sparv. He just took Southampton to school and comes with a very good recommendation (the scouts/analysts at FC Midtjylland).

We need a CDM. He's a good one available for a low price.

Could be very interesting having Chadli, Eriksen and Son supplying Kane if reputation is to go off. 3 very good players in Kane, Chadli and Son who get goals and create chances without much fancy stuff and Eriksen who will add the flair to this group. Could be very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom