Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to feel as though I am reading the same thread over and over with a handful of people constantly bickering with one another, which invariably leads to the subject becoming incidental to the argument that unfolds.

Pity.

Ha Ha you mentioned night crew, it's your paranoia.
images.jpg

Last edited:
I am beginning to feel as though I am reading the same thread over and over with a handful of people constantly bickering with one another, which invariably leads to the subject becoming incidental to the argument that unfolds.

Pity.
Sorry mate, but it was only half a page. Got to have some right of reply.

Pity.

What's your contribution exactly? Apart from wanting to sell Chadli to get in MS?

I don't know how anyone could watch yesterday's performance and think that Schneiderlin wouldn't massively improve us. When we had possession it was slow and ponderous AVB football all over again. That wasn't a tactical thing because we produced our two goals from open play due to Pochettino's high press and in fairness also Limassol being well below our level. The real reason we looked so slow moving the ball is because our three in the center are a problem. Dembele and Sandro are both so slow on the ball and Paulinho is incredibly wasteful in possession.

I agree with your sentiment but slamming our midfield, who isnt our first choice midfield and then using that to suggest we should get MS to rectify this is slightly illogical. I think we should get MS, but as 27 million id rather keep playing bentaleb, who if were honest will be a much better player than MS when his 24

There is Schniederlin "fever" and I for one have contracted it! Agree a number of Spurs fans (myself included) may never have considered bringing MS to the club Pre-Poch. But because
of our new managers impact and his desire to sign MS (2-3 attempts and counting. MS's reaction to not being allowed to leave, presumably for us) and what look likes Poch's indifference to Holtby, Paulie and Sandro. Then surely it is understandable that supporters want another DM
(Bentaleb/Dembele imo more effective in a advanced role) to go along side Capoue. Especially
one like MS, who after taking interest in him, I can see why Poch wants him. IMO, he would be
the driving force in our side.

Just so people don't start screaming "teenage wum itk wannabe" and such..this is basically the same as Sky Sports understands. So apply salt accordingly. He goes on to say it's a loan deal being discussed.

I for one thought MS played quite well against Liverpool, and very nearly got Southampton a deserved equaliser, very unlucky for it to canon off the bar. He seemed pretty anonymous against West Brom from what I saw on MOTD but you can't put in five star performances every game.

Capoue has started the season phenomenally and long may it continue, but could you imagine that level with a fit and firing Scneiderlin alongside him, with Bentaleb learning from the pair? I can, and I imagine that Poch does too. It's all gone a bit quiet, but I really hope it can be done.

If we don't get Schneiderlin in, I'm rooting TFC's servers, closing the forum, reopening it as an invite-only joint called "Oi, handsome" and sending rockets to Yorkshire.

Up to you, Poch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom