Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
vzYf8gx.jpg

Timmy's out for revenge.

To early? I think that so and big deal, "I have seen 3 full matches with player x and results in y. Who cares? Summer thread starts the day after the window opens, follows from there. THFC players and Sherwood have my full backing, shirt never changes, just the person wearing it.

One of our biggest transfer moves in the summer might not actually be a player, hope we are preparing well for that.

Last edited:
So the window is shut and while it may be said we again missed on not getting striker strength, how did we compare to our rivals.
A review of the changes for the likes of Liverpool, Everton, ManU and Woolwich as compared to us ?
Could it be suggested the best two clubs for acquisition/use are us and manU.
We have got Kaboul, Lamela, Eriksen, Adebayor, Soldado and Paulinho as significant injury returns or otherwise for a potential upside on the run in.
ManU got Mata.
Pool - got no one.
Everton - got Tarore but are now picking up a few injuries.
Woolwich - now getting a few injures at a time of a string of big games to play. oh and they got a 31yr old Swedish midfielder from Russia (they have been in recess and the quality of their league ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom