Stop StubHub – Important Update

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure people coming from abroad would prefer to use an "official" channel for ticket purchasing rather than @SomeRandomDudeOnTwitter
stubhub facilitates fans ripping each other off, I understand it is an "official" route of getting tickets, but if you're going to ask on the internet what means are there of getting tickets, then we would suggest looking on twitter for FV tickets.

stubhub facilitates fans ripping each other off, I understand it is an "official" route of getting tickets, but if you're going to ask on the internet what means are there of getting tickets, then we would suggest looking on twitter for FV tickets.
I get that Stubhub is an awful premise, designed to make profit where none should exist, but if I were to travel to the US to watch a basketball game, id rather get tickets through stubhub than some random guy who says he'll meet me at a stadium I've never been to before.

I get that Stubhub is an awful premise, designed to make profit where none should exist, but if I were to travel to the US to watch a basketball game, id rather get tickets through stubhub than some random guy who says he'll meet me at a stadium I've never been to before.

Also I thought you had to show a membership card now anyway if the ticket was bought by a member?

I wouldn't pay $500 for a $50 ticket for the privilege though.

Surely all they need to do is set a maximum listing price (just above face value so the seller isn't out of pocket) and it's all good. Isn't it?

The club should just go the Bayern way and remove season tickets from the minority who barely attend a match, there should be a cut-off like 50% of games.
Really, I go to less than 50% of home games but go to 80% of away games.
Ive paid my cash upfront and iii go if I want to.I dont see a massive rush from members to buy tickets for the cup games.

Ive paid my cash upfront and iii go if I want to.I dont see a massive rush from members to buy tickets for the cup games.

So you go to 65% of all games. Better than less than 50% of home games wouldn't you say?

Ive paid my cash upfront and iii go if I want to
That lacadasical attitude is kinda the problem

.I dont see a massive rush from members to buy tickets for the cup games.

DNIPRO is pretty much sold out. Hull i think was pretty much about 99% sold out, west ham i presume was sold out.
in fact i tend to find its the season ticket holders who arent in so much of a rush to go to cup games.

DNIPRO is pretty much sold out. Hull i think was pretty much about 99% sold out, west ham i presume was sold out.
in fact i tend to find its the season ticket holders who arent in so much of a rush to go to cup games.

and then complain when they haven't got any loyalty points............all you have to do to remain in the top 3,000 places on the LP list is buy a Gold ST and go to 3-4 away games a year

League cup & FA cup games always sell out. It is only some of the Europa games that dont get a full house.

Back
Top Bottom