Stop StubHub – Important Update

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Through half time would be a great time. No football on, so people more likely to stand up and notice (and if we go long enough, join in).

Anyone fancy a 15 minute, non-stop chant?

Through half time would be a great time. No football on, so people more likely to stand up and notice (and if we go long enough, join in).

Anyone fancy a 15 minute, non-stop chant?
Half time is pointless - Levy and co back in the Directors suite, eating canapes, drinking champers - tv audience listening to Redknapp and Souness spout bollocks and everyone in the stadium standing around watching their shoes, reading the programme, trying to get a beer or listening to that numpty introduce Martin Chivers for the millionth and one time.

Half time is pointless - Levy and co back in the Directors suite, eating canapes, drinking champers - tv audience listening to Redknapp and Souness spout bollocks and everyone in the stadium standing around watching their shoes, reading the programme, trying to get a beer or listening to that numpty introduce Martin Chivers for the millionth and one time.
If they studio is the one in the ground then if we are loud enough they'll be able to hear us. Plus we might even drown out the half time "entertainment". If we're loud enough, they powers that be will hear us when theyre inside, and think "gosh, what an awful racket. Whatever are those peasants causing such a hoo-hah over?"

Would rather you choose a different match than Dnipro.
Will be Jermain Defoe's last match for the club, we should spend the time showing him our appreciation.

Does anyone remember them saying that tickets could only be sold for games that went to general sale? Something about 'so that everybody who wants a ticket has had a chance to get one' - can't find anything on the OS any more but pretty sure that was a thing.. no?

Does anyone remember them saying that tickets could only be sold for games that went to general sale? Something about 'so that everybody who wants a ticket has had a chance to get one' - can't find anything on the OS any more but pretty sure that was a thing.. no?

Rings a bell mate. However, scum tickets on there already.

Ha-ha, the legalised ticket touts are out already. As I expected, the tickets for the Woolwich home match are already up on StubHub for eye-watering prices.

Most expensive Adult so far - £575.00 x 3.
Cheapest Adult - £172.50 x 2.

Oh well cheaper than the Norwich home match in September, when some joker put their seat up for £25k. Yes, £25k for Norwich at home, thankfully it didn't sell but just shows the complete lunacy of StubHub.

#SnubHub

Last edited:
Ha-ha, the legalised ticket touts are out already. As I expected the tickets for the Woolwich home match are already up on StubHub for eye-watering prices.

Most expensive Adult so far - £575.00 x 3.
Cheapest Adult - £172.50 x 2.

Oh well cheaper than the Norwich home match in September, when some joker put their seat up for £25k. Yes, £25k for Norwich at home, thankfully it didn't sell but just shows the complete lunacy of StubHub.

#SnubHub

wasn't that just a piss take though? surely they weren't serious. Or they were just an incredibly optimistic chancer

I think it was that only games that sold out could be put onto stubhub.

Make no mistake that the only party that really benefits from this is the club, but the supporters are no where no near as put out as has been suggested imo.

I
Anyone that doesn't attend 75% or more games should have their season ticket taken off of them. The waiting list is ridiculously long as it is. If you miss one game because of a fair enough reason and can't get a mate to go for you then fine. Sell it on. However that may be. But if you're missing 10 or so games a season what is the point of having a season ticket?

Hard not to agree...
I get that many people just 'keep their season ticket going' by renewing each year, and I can understand that, once you're in, (heh-heh, I said urine!) it would be tough to give it up and go to the back of the queue with the rest of us 'plebby' Members... Plembers!
But that said, if you KNOW you can't attend every game in a season (totally understandable) then at least maybe tell the club, and they can re-sell (FACE VALUE) the games you can't make... you get to keep your ST, and MEMBERS who couldn't get a ticket might stand a chance of getting one without having to re-mortgage their house... everyone's happy!
General sale can wait their turn!

Stub Hub is potentially making a tout out of every ST holder IMHO!

Some strange activity on there this afternoon. I was checking it out throughout the morning in case any really cheap tickets appeared for tonight (£32.20 the cheapest i saw - still too dear for me to consider). Anyway until 3pm ish it was still showing 300ish tickets available from around £40 & then at 3.15pm there was only ONE left (£69 west lower).
If there is a cut-off time (which is the only reason why 300 tickets would disappear?) why is there still one left?

I always assumed it was a small minority of ST holders who renew their tickets just to sell on for profit,keep the loyalty points and only go to the "big games" but maybe im wrong.
Stubhub and spurs should work together and set a limit of how much over face value it can sold for but doubt that would happen

Just seen on twitter that the hotspurtickets account is now being monitored by the club and they are actively banning people who they find to have resold their tickets through it.
Even though it's only ever sold at face flipping value as opposed to cunthub who let you rip people off left right and centre.
Levy had better tread carefully because If this sort of shit carries on then I can feel a revolution coming and it's not going to be pretty

Just seen on twitter that the hotspurtickets account is now being monitored by the club and they are actively banning people who they find to have resold their tickets through it.
Even though it's only ever sold at face flipping value as opposed to cunthub who let you rip people off left right and centre.
Levy had better tread carefully because If this sort of shit carries on then I can feel a revolution coming and it's not going to be pretty

I completely agree with what your saying but what kind 'revolution' do you think will happen? I mean this sincerely; what can be done?

Back
Top Bottom