Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big boost having him back. But Dembele has been very good lately, no reason to kick him out just cause Bentaleb is back. For stability I would keep him in and bring Bentaleb on later in the game.
If Dembele continues to be played further upfield, it would be Chadli or Stambouli who loses out on the starting role. I do agree that we should maintain some stability and consistency, especially when the form is there.

If Dembele continues to be played further upfield, it would be Chadli or Stambouli who loses out on the starting role. I do agree that we should maintain some stability and consistency, especially when the form is there.
No way should Dembele start ahead of Chadli. Seriously, Chadli 7 goals and 5 assists, Dembele 1 assist. It shouldn't even be a discussion.

The understanding between him and Kane is fantastic and both of them on the same pitch = goals.

No way should Dembele start ahead of Chadli. Seriously, Chadli 7 goals and 5 assists, Dembele 1 assist. It shouldn't even be a discussion.

The understanding between him and Kane is fantastic and both of them on the same pitch = goals.

Personally, I wouldn't be bothered either way, as I see merits in starting either 1 of the 2, and trust Poch's call based on the opposition and his tactics.

He was absolutely spectacular today. We're so much better when Bentaleb is on the pitch. Ryan Mason is so much better when Bentaleb is on the pitch. Loved his celebration of both goals. But especially his celebration of the winner he set up with that beautiful assist. With all of the mayhem in the crowd and with his teammates, he calmly headed straight to Poch to celebrate with him. You could feel the emotion pulsing through Bentaleb at that moment. Such a special season with all of these young home grown players taking over the squad. It means so much more to these guys. And it means so much more to us.

Absolutely immense today. Could have easily had a goal had Ospina not pulled a Lloris.

Sherwood's son LOL, don't think I'll ever forgive those who abused him last year as a 19 year old just because they didn't like the manager. One of the most shameful sagas I can ever remember following the club for 14 years. Gives me endless joy to see Nabil mugging them off week after week. 20 years old, what a player.

WastefulRashCanadagoose.gif

Was he that awesome today? Twitter is a big meltdown about him & Mason

(and Kane obviously)

How brilliant if the two of them have gone to a level, where they can dominate an Woolwich midfield.

This kid is rapidly becoming one of my favorite players. What's not to like? He's proven crucial in his last two games (wins vs Chelsea and Woolwich, no big deal), we're obviously not the same without him in the engine room, and it's equally obvious he lives and dies for the shirt. Hope he's a Lilywhite for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom