Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bentaleb was going at the ref at full time - looked like he was going to punch him!
You see him in the Ghana game? Went beserk at one of their players who started on his teammate, pushing, shouting and shoving like a madman.

Today he was probably annoyed at Ivory Coast's goalie, what a time wasting cunt.

You see him in the Ghana game? Went beserk at one of their players who started on his teammate, pushing, shouting and shoving like a madman.

Today he was probably annoyed at Ivory Coast's goalie, what a time wasting cunt.

Yeah I watched the game - the Ivory Coast keeper was pathetic. Feel bad for Bentaleb, winning the tournament would have done wonders for his confidence, but I'm glad he's coming back to us.

Feel for the boy but...
welcome-back-mase-o.gif

Can't really blame him for going off on that ref. The only reason to watch the African Cup of Nations is to laugh at the horrendously bad refereeing throughout the tournament.

Big boost having him back. But Dembele has been very good lately, no reason to kick him out just cause Bentaleb is back. For stability I would keep him in and bring Bentaleb on later in the game.

Big boost having him back. But Dembele has been very good lately, no reason to kick him out just cause Bentaleb is back. For stability I would keep him in and bring Bentaleb on later in the game.
They've been playing in completely different positions though. Bentaleb would replace paulinho or stambouli. Unless we were to change the hold midfield around which seems... unnecessary before a big game. plus we need to keep the ball as much as we can so id rather not play paulinho anyway.

Back
Top Bottom