Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol. YouTube highlights....

Imagine if YouTube existed in the late 90s - it would have made some very ordinary players look amazing.

Bentaleb plays in a position where it's more important to be a Scott Parker than it is a Ronaldinho wannabe - that video highlights that.

I still think we should look to do a loan deal. The guy has potential and is still a bit young and naive. He could mature into something special and I think we should keep him on our books. He's got genuine passion for the club too.

Good riddance. Can say it now he's gone, never liked this guy. Something dead wrong with a man who does not want to play for his country and chooses to play for another, which he has a right to by heritage, either because he dislikes his country or because it's easier. Either way. Knew he was a wrong-un when that went down and it's proved itself so by his attitude.

Good riddance. Can say it now he's gone, never liked this guy. Something dead wrong with a man who does not want to play for his country and chooses to play for another, which he has a right to by heritage, either because he dislikes his country or because it's easier. Either way. Knew he was a wrong-un when that went down and it's proved itself so by his attitude.

Bit of an odd post. He chose to play for the country of his parents...plus we don't really know nothing about his attitude around training etc. He was in the first team for 18 months at a young age and looked to give 100% all the time. Few costly mistakes but generally applied himself well.

Hopefully the loan gives him some regular game time and he ends up staying. Much better option that Mason or Carroll for me long term.

Pathetic post. He chose to play for the country where his parents were born.

Bit of an odd post. He chose to play for the country of his parents...plus we don't really know nothing about his attitude around training etc. He was in the first team for 18 months at a young age and looked to give 100% all the time. Few costly mistakes but generally applied himself well.

Hopefully the loan gives him some regular game time and he ends up staying. Much better option that Mason or Carroll for me long term.
His opting to play for Algeria over France was either a political statement, or it was defined by teh ease of getting into the team. Either way, it winds me up.

Many reports of a bad attitude with regards playing time, training and a general sense of entitlement.

His opting to play for Algeria over France was either a political statement, or it was defined by teh ease of getting into the team. Either way, it winds me up.

Many reports of a bad attitude with regards playing time, training and a general sense of entitlement.

....Or it was because his parents are from there.

:pritchardeyes:

Not too fussed about 'bad reports' of not playing. I want our players to want to play. None of us have a clue what goes on in training really.

....Or it was because his parents are from there.

:pritchardeyes:

Not too fussed about 'bad reports' of not playing. I want our players to want to play. None of us have a clue what goes on in training really.
That's why he has the hereditary possibility to play for Algerian, yeah. But you're not from where your parents are from, you are from where you are from.

Unless it suits another agenda IMO.

I like him. Hope the loan goes well and he ends up staying at spurs.

Needs to get a decent agent who has his career as priority and not his bank balance

Back
Top Bottom