Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you imagine the tantrum Gary Neville would have if they sacked Moyes, considering all the moaning he's done about other clubs sacking coaches, one can only assume he would go into complete meltdown.

In reality though I can't see Moyes not getting the chance to turn things around he will get at least 2 seasons. So unless City, Woolwich, Liverpool or Chelsea have a fit and sack their bosses then I think we are in pole position for LvG
I think it really does depend on what United have planned for the summer. If they let him gut the squad and rebuild it I can see him staying there. If they'll only sanction bandaid signings like Mata then it could spell the end for him.

The other thing with Moyes, and without wanting to be a doom monger - he could well get them 5th still this season, and should he do that I dont think he will be in such hot water and will be more likely to get next season as well...

Can you imagine the tantrum Gary Neville would have if they sacked Moyes, considering all the moaning he's done about other clubs sacking coaches, one can only assume he would go into complete meltdown.

In reality though I can't see Moyes not getting the chance to turn things around he will get at least 2 seasons. So unless City, Woolwich, Liverpool or Chelsea have a fit and sack their bosses then I think we are in pole position for LvG

I hope you are right.. This shows the quality of LVG, we are concerned that he could go to one of the biggest jobs in world football.
This shows what he could offer and shows why we need to get him to put pen to paper.

I think it'd be funny to see a 'saved game' from a manager one of the management games to fans so everyone could see what they'd really do and who they'd sign in a world without too much interference from anyone else at a club.

Completely wouldn't work in reality, but I do wonder whether AVB is/was clicking away at home to some super squad where he signed Moutinho and Hulk.:avblol:

It'd go a long way to explaining Sherwood's mentality. If throw Gillets were Ctrl+Alt+Delete....
:sherwoodwtf:

ArcspacE ArcspacE clearly disagrees with this, but then maybe he's right, after all someone with nearly 3000 posts on a United forum must know something about them.

I think he's perhaps right, I mean does anyone at United even know how to sack anybody? It's been a long time and I'm sure Fergie & Charlton will go a long way to supporting him for the sake of the club's reputation

Just more trolling mate. Since I told him to bugger off he's now going around disagreeing with my posts as well. Laughably sad individual.

To be honest, I don't know if I understood too well what his post was about.

I thought "it's not in question" was a suggestion that there's no hope he'll have a next season, but on second reading I think my post above agreed with Tucker Tucker

I'm confused today :/

ArcspacE ArcspacE clearly disagrees with this, but then maybe he's right, after all someone with nearly 3000 posts on a United forum must know something about them.

I think its a bit of an ambigous post.

In context of the conversation I took it to mean not in question as in he will certainly be there, but if skimmed over it could just as easily be taken as the opposite.

If you can't deal with people disagreeing with your posts on a football forum - you're in the wrong joint, buddy

Beautiful elevation, might need some tips from Sandro though...

Already been done earlier in the thread fella

I wasted a proportion of my life, in fact, making this from it

6hvf.gif

I think he's perhaps right, I mean does anyone at United even know how to sack anybody? It's been a long time and I'm sure Fergie & Charlton will go a long way to supporting him for the sake of the club's reputation

Moyes would prove a great fall guy for the next manager, after all any new Manure manager has to live upto the legacy of Moyes, which is just a bit easier than the legacy of Fergie, remeber having a conversation on this forum before about this. Still if he somehow gets 5th I think they may be inclined to give him one more shot and if we are getting rid of Sherwood that should leave the door open to LvG.

When you think in the grand scheme of things though...

"Come closer, son.... let me tell you about the time I made a GIF"
deathbed.jpg

"WTF is a GIF?"
WTF is mortal kombat is probably more like it - what's up with these dodgy 2D graphics dad, why isnt the blood splattering from the screen, who the hell is Sherwood

well son , Sherwood is like the boogy man but worse

When you think in the grand scheme of things though...

"Come closer, son.... let me tell you about the time I made a GIF"
deathbed.jpg

"WTF is a GIF?"
Fair enough, but this entire site is a terrible waste as well. It's all relative.

Back
Top Bottom