Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyway here I am on Spotify and headphones after a few bottles of 5% real ales listening to Sparks. Yes Sparks, you may ask. Anyway I have read that AVB is in contention for the Real Madrid job next year. Now in my mixed up brain of being a bit pissed or psycho fucked up how on earth can that be even a rumour? Amateur goes on. Choose your partners everyone... whooo...whooo

Now I'm a bit pissed but what the hell. I LOVE TIMMY for what's he achieving after the debacle of AVB no real Spurs fan would rubbish Tim. If he don't get the job next year then so be it. LGB comes in sacks Timmy and fucks him off he can hold his head up high. Timmy is Spurs. IMO

Anyway here I am on Spotify and headphones after a few bottles of 5% real ales listening to Sparks. Yes Sparks, you may ask. Anyway I have read that AVB is in contention for the Real Madrid job next year. Now in my mixed up brain of being a bit pissed or psycho fucked up how on earth can that be even a rumour? Amateur goes on. Choose your partners everyone... whooo...whooo
I think the AVB rumour comes from the fact that he claims to be on a shortlist of five for the Barca job and expressed his desire to coach either them or RM.

You can forget about Sneijder, him and LvG don't like each other. Sneijder is probably not going to the WC. VDV could be an option, although not sure if he'd really be a first XI anymore. Definitely an option as a veteran player like you describe though (dressing room etc).

Edit: this is all hypothetical, IF LvG comes here, of course.
:rolleyes:

VDV, if he was here, would be my first name on the team sheet still. My washing machine has more passion than our current team, and yes I use a fabric softener but that's hardly an excuse. He should never have been sold and he's never been replaced. My elbows still weep a 1000 tiny tears at his departure.

Being orange myself I'd love Sneiijder but as you say will never happen but Sneijder, Davids and VDV in one decade would be combat values = erection.

He was at tot'num.
Must be high quality.
Gareth would score 13469 goals per game too. Insta titles.

You should read up on an American Football coach named Lane Kiffin. His entire career has consisted of underwhelming results and leaving every program that he has managed in tatters, but consistently being offered bigger and better jobs.

You should read up on an American Football coach named Lane Kiffin. His entire career has consisted of underwhelming results and leaving every program that he has managed in tatters, but consistently being offered bigger and better jobs.

It's because he brings his wife to his interviews, and the interviewers decide the eye candy is worth the trouble.

We Tide fans are still clueless how to react to his hire two months later.

Back
Top Bottom