Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...he still doesn't have a chin. :llorisserious:

Were you hoping he'd grow one before he joins us? Perhaps a Ryan Nelsen would suit him.

inderakita.blogspot.com-ryan+nelsen.jpeg

Apparently that weasel RVP is pushing for him to come to Manu and LVG is monitoring the situation there according to some dutch journalists while others say its a done deal coming to spurs.I think it's best for LVG to make up his mind soon and not have the speculation follow him to Brazil.

Apparently that weasel RVP is pushing for him to come to Manu and LVG is monitoring the situation there according to some dutch journalists while others say its a done deal coming to spurs.I think it's best for LVG to make up his mind soon and not have the speculation follow him to Brazil.

We'll know either way before the World Cup, Levy won't chance it till after to find a replacement.

I was thinking perhaps a Jimmy Hill?!?! Elegant and to the point, I'm sure you'll agree.
da8e5dd6c6ca03eac63e4fe64226ecd4.jpg

Jesus Christ, that's got to be airbrushed right !
All it needs is a strategically placed wart and some green base and you have got the witch from Chorlton and the Wheelies.
(Showing my age now).

Back
Top Bottom