Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh well, if they've denied it, that's that then,

130715142555-07-acquittals-oj-story-top.jpg

From what I've read, the people responsible for appointing the manager at Man Utd are Old Red Nose and Bobby Charlton.. Old Red nose would not like to admit he got it wrong by offering the job to Moyes and Charlton said in an interview last week that he is convinced they chose the right man..
Man Utd are not Chelsea they pride themselves on having so few managers over the years.
Moyes will be given a second season at the very least..
It's the other lot from South London that bother me.. Wenger looks like he's not going to sign a new deal and you just know what's going to happen.
This is the sort of thing that happens to us and we all know it.

It's the other lot from South London that bother me.. Wenger looks like he's not going to sign a new deal and you just know what's going to happen.

This.

Im mortified by this possibility as he would make them better, no doubt about it. And if you were on the outside looking in as LvG, they have to be a better proposition than us given the state we are in at the moment. And for that the club have only themselves to blame.

I think they would be more likely to go for Klopp, or De Boer. Someone young and up and coming.

This.

Im mortified by this possibility as he would make them better, no doubt about it. And if you were on the outside looking in as LvG, they have to be a better proposition than us given the state we are in at the moment. And for that the club have only themselves to blame.

You don't think Woolwich are in a state too?

I think they would be more likely to go for Klopp, or De Boer. Someone young and up and coming.

Fair point.. In fairness FDB would be good for us if LVG did go to them. Klopp will probably go to Barca as they seem to be in turmoil apparently.
Personally I hope Wenger stays as he is doing a mighty fine job, this of course if they lose the FA cup final.

Compared to us, no. They have the bigger ground, potential cup win, better chance of 4th... Im not going to go on as it makes me sad! Hopefully he wants a bit more of a challenge.

Perhaps, but he would also have to follow one of their best managers ever, no real suggestion of either a transfer budget nor enough talent already at the club tbh

the way things are falling apart (or have fell apart) at barca, anyone have a feeling barca might be in for him?
I love the way things are being viewed as 'falling apart at Barca'... It's the same as at Man.U and Woolwich, these teams live in another world of expectation.
They want to try having just one typical Spursy season, that'll toughen them up. :dawsonmean:

Woolwich to lose the FA cup final and finish 5th in the league, Arsene gets the sack and they bring in Van Gaal from right under our noses. #thespursway

From what I've read, the people responsible for appointing the manager at Man Utd are Old Red Nose and Bobby Charlton.. Old Red nose would not like to admit he got it wrong by offering the job to Moyes and Charlton said in an interview last week that he is convinced they chose the right man..
Man Utd are not Chelsea they pride themselves on having so few managers over the years.
Moyes will be given a second season at the very least..
Most goons I've spoken to want Simone, but I take your point

Woolwich to lose the FA cup final and finish 5th in the league, Arsene gets the sack and they bring in Van Gaal from right under our noses. #thespursway
Woolwich to win the FA Cup after trailing for most of the game, finish 4th in the league, Arsene retires as a hero with one last trophy and they bring in Van Gaal from right under our noses. Chelsea to win the CL somewhere in the background after successfully blocking 76 shots in defence.

That, my friend, is the true Spurs way

Back
Top Bottom