Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Holland get a pounding in the world cup and exit early - potentially good for us if he's coming as he'll be early - but will his rep be damaged.
Then if Holland do well, and he's there until the end, we get him late (and might not because his stock will have risen) but with a glowing rep.
I fear we'll receive our customary bumming over the summer and end up with Neil Lennon

If Holland get a pounding in the world cup and exit early - potentially good for us if he's coming as he'll be early - but will his rep be damaged.
Then if Holland do well, and he's there until the end, we get him late (and might not because his stock will have risen) but with a glowing rep.
I fear we'll receive our customary bumming over the summer and end up with Neil Lennon

That's why if he's the man, we need to get him to sign the contract before the world cup, can't leave finding a manager until August if he falls through.

Lets not start discussing chants for someone who hasn't been hired yet. There is literally no quicker way to piss off fate and ensure we end up appointing Glenn Roeder.

Not sure if already discusssed, but if he comes should we sing "Louis Van Gaal's blue and white army" or the quicker "LVG's blue and white army" ?

God I hope that chant gets retired. If Spurs are an army then the death in service record of our war heroes is up there with pilots in the Japanese Kamikaze squadrons.

At the end of the day, it's not *insert managers* blue and white army, it's OUR blue and white army and we aint going nowhere.

Someone needs to turn this into a serious, "what the fuck did you just say?" face Smiley
81Xq2.png

I wouldn't take a blind bit of notice either way!.. international management is totally different from
club management .
imho he's the best man available to stabilise our club if allowed .

Back
Top Bottom