Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Onomah is naive and disrupted all attacks... Dier and Wimmer had a bad game, Winks and CCV shows lots of potential, Nkoudou not into poch philosophy, Dutchmen were class.

Just in from the pub. I was sitting at the bar and this fella next to me was ooohing and aaahing, so l said 'you Spurs?', he shook his head, 'where are you from mate?' I said, 'Uganda' he said, 'so you're Liverpool then' I said - he nodded. 'Fair enough' I said - and at this he burst out laughing. Lovely bloke, he was offering me fishy smelling bar snacks at full tIme.

Crazy world ain't it?

CSB etc....

Two league cups in a quarter of a century and we turn our noses up at a chance of silverware. I'm sorry but I think this was a shit effort from us, apart from the support, which you could still hear loud and clear in injury time. Maybe we should send in our second tier support for cup matches now. Gather the moaners, the plastics, the early leavers... or just send up 3,000 kids. Imagine our end just full of 3-8 year olds watching peppa pig on their tablets and ignoring the match.

Sure, let's play our first team tonight, then against Leicester, then Bayer and have them drained to fuck for the Woolwich game shall we?

I get why you're annoyed, really. The manager has set objectives, and like it or not the league cup is bottom of the pile

Vorm - really good
Trippier - ok
Carter-Vickers - fine
Wimmer - poor
Davies - Poor
Dier - poor
Winks - very good but with a few errors
Onomah - has ability without the brain
Carroll - not good enough for us
Nkoudou - poor
Janssen - very good

Based on that performance about 4 players would be good enough to support our first 11.

I think it may have been a joke.
BViDDA9.gif

Just in from the pub. I was sitting at the bar and this fella next to me was ooohing and aaahing, so l said 'you Spurs?', he shook his head, 'where are you from mate?' I said, 'Uganda' he said, 'so you're Liverpool then' I said - he nodded. 'Fair enough' I said - and at this he burst out laughing. Lovely bloke, he was offering me fishy smelling bar snacks at full tIme.

Crazy world ain't it?

CSB etc....

THOSE WEREN'T BAR SNACKS... RUN AWAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom