Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutted about the Harrison chance. Reminded me of a similar chance Obika had against Leeds a few years back.

Imagine how that would have benefited him?

Lamela deserves credit for the ball over to him also.

Seems like us and Reading were the only two clubs not to give too much of a shit about tonight... that's convenient! (oh and Preston, but fuck them for the sake of my skewed argument!!)

Winks looks quality, but screams youthful inexperience... his time will come!

Tom Carroll, i'm afraid, is simply not up to it... would've honestly preferred we keep Mason or Pritchard if they were only going to play in these types of games!

Either Carroll has photos of Levy & Poch in bed together.... or Mr & Mrs Carroll are forking out a shed load of money to ensure their little Tommy's footballing dweams come twue... and that no one mentions 'The Glaringly Obvious Truth' to him!!

There was some very unselfish play from Lamela to give the younger players chances. It might have been better if he'd tried to score himself but it was good to see a senior player helping them out like that, makes games like this where the result is essentially thrown due to playing the youth team actually make sense as it might help them out and give them more confidence going forward.

Gutted about the Harrison chance. Reminded me of a similar chance Obika had against Leeds a few years back.

Imagine how that would have benefited him?

Lamela deserves credit for the ball over to him also.

Coulda changed his life! ...with the amount of coverage it would've got on Sky, he'd have been Madrid-bound for £50m by Christmas if he'd got hold of that and it went in!

Two league cups in a quarter of a century and we turn our noses up at a chance of silverware. I'm sorry but I think this was a shit effort from us, apart from the support, which you could still hear loud and clear in injury time. Maybe we should send in our second tier support for cup matches now. Gather the moaners, the plastics, the early leavers... or just send up 3,000 kids. Imagine our end just full of 3-8 year olds watching peppa pig on their tablets and ignoring the match.

I don't see the point of Onomah. I really want to like the guy. But where does he play and what does he do well ? I don't see anything there

Two league cups in a quarter of a century and we turn our noses up at a chance of silverware. I'm sorry but I think this was a shit effort from us, apart from the support, which you could still hear loud and clear in injury time. Maybe we should send in our second tier support for cup matches now. Gather the moaners, the plastics, the early leavers... or just send up 3,000 kids. Imagine our end just full of 3-8 year olds watching peppa pig on their tablets and ignoring the match.
just send Totti
he can generate moaning for 3,000 people all on his own

Imagine it will be a similar story for the FA cup unless we get knocked out CL.

Trouble is if it didn't happen and we lost at the weekend there would be murders. Manager can win a domestic cup and do badly in the league and he'd still get sacked

Back
Top Bottom