Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool v Leeds United

Manchester United v West Ham

Hull City v Newcastle United

Woolwich v Southampton

Leeds at home, lucky , lucky bastards.

Liverpool, Utd final- Im glad we are not part of it.

Spurs, deep in side my heart, I still love you.

Brilliant analysis.
So he behaves in a boorish and irritating way - and it suddenly became my fault because I commented on it?
That's like seeing a car accident and pointing out that the driver was driving like a dick - and then being blamed for causing the accident.
The point is you could ignore him.
But Instead you choose not to & then moan about him.
But I guess there is no rules about being a drama queen on here.
Anyway, I will leave you to watch programmes you hate on TV so you can then moan about how crap they all are.

Ps. I am not buying that you really care about what people think about you on here.
I remember you falling out with a few people.
You don't come across as someone desperate to be liked & fit in on a forum.
Suprised you think totti should be concerned with all of that.

Liverpool v Leeds United

Manchester United v West Ham

Hull City v Newcastle United

Woolwich v Southampton

Leeds at home, lucky , lucky bastards.

Liverpool, Utd final- Im glad we are not part of it.

Spurs, deep in side my heart, I still love you.

Hopefully southampton will win it!

Anyway, I will leave you to watch programmes you hate on TV so you can then moan about how crap they all are.

Ps. I am not buying that you really care about what people think about you on here.
It passes the time?

whether he chooses to fit in or not is up to him - I was just giving him feedback on how much he pisses people off with his constant carping criticism.

I tend to fall out with people who are rude or patronising to me for no reason, and it makes me respond in kind. If people are pleasant and make their argument without resorting to school playground insults - then I can take it, and will stand my ground, but be pleasant.
You almost managed to do that - but then you mentioned watching TV programmes, which has nothing to do with the discussion - so why bring it up? And comments about drama queens, whats that for?

I can be perfectly likeable - unless you choose to get personal and attempt to patronise me. I always play nice until folk change the rules. Pulling out straw man arguments about me caring what people think of me dont help you make your point - because the whole discussion is about Totti winding people up with his constant negativity every match thread - because he appears to want to impress everyone with his incisive footballing observations, and either fails to do so - or cant stop himself.

Are you his butler? Or his PR rep?

whether he chooses to fit in or not is up to him - I was just giving him feedback on how much he pisses people off with his constant carping criticism.

I tend to fall out with people who are rude or patronising to me for no reason, and it makes me respond in kind. If people are pleasant and make their argument without resorting to school playground insults - then I can take it, and will stand my ground, but be pleasant.
You almost managed to do that - but then you mentioned watching TV programmes, which has nothing to do with the discussion - so why bring it up? And comments about drama queens, whats that for?

I can be perfectly likeable - unless you choose to get personal and attempt to patronise me. I always play nice until folk change the rules. Pulling out straw man arguments about me caring what people think of me dont help you make your point - because the whole discussion is about Totti winding people up with his constant negativity every match thread - because he appears to want to impress everyone with his incisive footballing observations, and either fails to do so - or cant stop himself.

Are you his butler? Or his PR rep?
Actually you said I know you don't mind people thinking your an idiot scott. Or something like that. So don't act above the playground insults.

Anyway, if you wanna keep repeating what lots of other posters have already said to totti then I guess thats up to you.

Over & out.

I noticed a slight difference of opinion from some players on how to deal with the midweek result:
Shayon Harrison - On the feeling after his debut/and his late opportunity
“It’s a bit surreal to be honest....
I’ll definitely learn from that whole experience. It’s something I’ll never forget.”
....aaaaaand;
Eric Dier - On the performance of younger stars
“All the youngsters did very well tonight.... It’s a great test for them and a great moment for them to play here so hopefully they can build on that. We’re disappointed that we’ve been knocked out but now you forget about it and move on.”

...so; to forget or never forget... which is it to be lads???!

Actually you said I know you don't mind people thinking your an idiot scott. Or something like that. So don't act above the playground insults.

Anyway, if you wanna keep repeating what lots of other posters have already said to totti then I guess thats up to you.

Over & out.
wow - and I came up with that stuff all on my own. I must be really smart.

I said that as a joke as a response to you being Totti's watchdog - however, FWIW, you do say some blindingly daft stuff and I have had to do a double take on several occasions, trying to work out if its a joke or not.
From that I deduce that you don't really care if people laugh at you or not.

Hope that clears that misunderstanding up. My insults are much more creative than that, trust me.

wow - and I came up with that stuff all on my own. I must be really smart.

I said that as a joke as a response to you being Totti's watchdog - however, FWIW, you do say some blindingly daft stuff and I have had to do a double take on several occasions, trying to work out if its a joke or not.
From that I deduce that you don't really care if people laugh at you or not.

Hope that clears that misunderstanding up. My insults are much more creative than that, trust me.

Mine aren't

Just call it him a boring negative cunt!

Feel free to add thick!

I am sure he doesn't mind.

CwQRt5nWgAA3gV1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom