Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ermm shit was it, i thought it Kane. Maybe the announcer mispoke, because I couldnt really tell from the poor quality of feed I had.

But I am pretty sure it was Kane....... Kane is an awesome playmaker, not a 9. I personally think Kane will make a great SUb 10 or LW for us. I want to see him back up Eriksen at the 10 and get some EL games or something.

"GOOAAALLL!!!! HOLTBY FOR TOTTENHAM!!! What a lovely goal. Harry Kane dinks in an inviting ball over the top of the Sounders defence and Lewis Hotlby gets on the end of it to send a lobbed header beyond Frei. Tottenham lead, against the run of play it has to be said, though."

Yep, I was wrong. What a ball that was...Kane's got qualities no doubt!

Jesus Sammy give it a fucking rest.

Why should I?

Poch must be a cunt right? If he sells Holtby and doesnt give him a chance.....and if he ends up at Palace or QPR, its to suit his lifestyle choices, and I propose the possibility that he will turn down lots of big clubs to stay in London.

Because you are acting like a cunt and hijacking the thread. Your argument is both disingenuous and circular, and it's blatantly obvious you are just doing this to continue a ruck that started in another thread.

There is a new aspect now, with Holtby being linked to Palace and QPR....and that aspect fits in with EXACTLY what has been discussed on two seperate levels.

Im interested to see the views of certain people should he move to one of these clubs.

LOL...Im hijacking the thread by talking about Holtby? Fuck off....you just took it off topic, twat.

And the "ruck" was in THIS thread....the fucking one titled LEWIS HOLTBY

:paulinhofacepalm:

I have, he has me on ignore I think. Most of us, actually.

The forum equivalent of

im-not-listening-stephen-colbert-gif.gif

Can't see it in this thread, but did anyone put up these tweets about Freund's views on Holtby?

james powell @jamespowell363 ·15m
@crackersTHFC ha he was the bollocks , said holtby was shit , need to sell him

@WindyCOYS was in the pub last night , freund was not a fan of holtby , asked him what he thought of him and he said ' next question please'

@WindyCOYS really gave a vibe that he's off , I asked him about working with the German kids , didn't think much of holtby at all

@WindyCOYS ability , I asked him directly if he fit in to pochs plan , that's when he said next question please , was strange .

Can't see it in this thread, but did anyone put up these tweets about Freund's views on Holtby?

james powell @jamespowell363 ·15m
@crackersTHFC ha he was the bollocks , said holtby was shit , need to sell him

@WindyCOYS was in the pub last night , freund was not a fan of holtby , asked him what he thought of him and he said ' next question please'

@WindyCOYS really gave a vibe that he's off , I asked him about working with the German kids , didn't think much of holtby at all

@WindyCOYS ability , I asked him directly if he fit in to pochs plan , that's when he said next question please , was strange .

Wow, surprised to see this considering it was said at the time Freund was involved in securing the move. Not the first I've heard he puts folks off around the training ground though. Like the player a lot though, and hope to see him a part of Poch's plans.

ermm shit was it, i thought it Kane. Maybe the announcer mispoke, because I couldnt really tell from the poor quality of feed I had.

But I am pretty sure it was Kane....... Kane is an awesome playmaker, not a 9. I personally think Kane will make a great SUb 10 or LW for us. I want to see him back up Eriksen at the 10 and get some EL games or something.

"GOOAAALLL!!!! HOLTBY FOR TOTTENHAM!!! What a lovely goal. Harry Kane dinks in an inviting ball over the top of the Sounders defence and Lewis Hotlby gets on the end of it to send a lobbed header beyond Frei. Tottenham lead, against the run of play it has to be said, though."
Carrol did the amazing ball over to Kane, and Kane did the amazing ball over to Holtby :)

Back
Top Bottom