Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Share the newest Youtube videos, articles and schedule for our new superstar!

Lewis-Holtby_2856563.jpg

Is he actually any good on the pitch? His stats are pretty mediocre and he's no spring chicken by today's standards.

If I had to guess what he's doing now, I'd guess he's counting his money and scratching his bum.

Or sleeping because it's 4:45 in the morning.

And, by the way, I STILL wouldn't.

I can't believe that we're playing him £50k +, free transfer granted but still. He'd be getting paid more than most of our players, could be the beginning of an increase, I hope not.
It's not very 'Spursy' or 'Levy-y' anyway.

From a German mate of mine......

I think you guys made a great deal!
i m not sure if you know, but Holtby was on loan to Bochum a few years ago to get him used to the paste of Bundesliga.
He is a high-skilled, fast and creative player with lots of potential!
definetely a candidate for German National team on the long run (made some appearances already)
physically strong, a hard worker and outstanding teamplayer with great finishing qualities!
Congratulations! I kinda wished for it.

Back
Top Bottom