Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBD. I don't think Arteta's will work at all. Liverpool have always had something going on with the officials imo - not 'corruption' or whatever, but especially at Anfield I think refs get sucked in a bit.

Klopp/Liverpool had a legitimate, clear cut, no arguments grievance. We don't and they don't, so it looks a lot more petulant and silly. Our own coach call out said petulance.

Our grievance isn’t as clear cut as VARpools was but they have been compensated x10 since.

Our grievance is the way we’ve been officiated since.

Maddison the most fouled player in the Chelsea game despite playing 45 mins. They hacked him out of the game and were allowed to.
Every team since Liverpool has been allowed to.

PGMOL only respond to one thing. Do that thing or keep playing 12 men

Enic-in-out.png
Fuck me for an intern your IT skills are not up to scratch . Get that hi viz jacket out of the wardrobe , try as you might you ain’t getting a permanent an office job with Spurs

Yours faithfully
Will from the Inbetweeners

Last edited:
My worry is if we aren't qualifying for the CL for 2 or 3 years, Levy's patience will run out and he'll be replaced with a 'winner' to get the job done quicker.

My worry is if we aren't qualifying for the CL for 2 or 3 years, Levy's patience will run out and he'll be replaced with a 'winner' to get the job done quicker.

I think in 3 years if not looking like we get near the CL he would consider it.

But based on the start we have made under Ange something will have to go seriously wrong for us not to be around the top 4 / 5 over the next 3 seasons.

If we don’t win things under Ange then it’s Levy that needs to be replaced.

It’s last chance saloon for this Chairman and his board.

It’s really not. They own the club.

Amazed me people can honestly think that’s the case.

How exactly is it the last chance saloon? Look at Newcastle and Manchester United. Owners stick around as long as THEY want to. Not that we want them to.

It’s really not. They own the club.

Amazed me people can honestly think that’s the case.

How exactly is it the last chance saloon? Look at Newcastle and Manchester United. Owners stick around as long as THEY want to. Not that we want them to.

Can’t force them out but if we don’t win under Ange those protests will be back and with way more people. Especially with the ticket price fiasco.

The pressure will get unbearable

If we don’t win things under Ange then it’s Levy that needs to be replaced.

It’s last chance saloon for this Chairman and his board.
He needed to be replaced long ago but it's not going to happen. The only way he leaves is if someone comes in with a large bid and the price of the club seems to be going up all the time.

I think in 3 years if not looking like we get near the CL he would consider it.

But based on the start we have made under Ange something will have to go seriously wrong for us not to be around the top 4 / 5 over the next 3 seasons.
I think the prem is strong this year and will only get stronger. Getting in a winning moneyball manager has proved to be nothing more than a short term solution and there is no point in getting a manager like that in, when there is no money to back with them.

Don’t remember any.

This was the manager when Levy could no longer shift the blame by sacking them.

He still is that manager. Even if results have been good.
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

last chance saloon

the last chance saloon for Levy...again?

last chance saloon

Last chance saloon.

And then there's these from your good self;

Last chance saloon for Daniel Levy.
the last chance saloon

:adethumbup:

I genuinely cannot see Levy caving into pressure , it just does not seem like him to me
The protests outside the club shop were gaining momentum, they've now all stopped.

The away fans were singing for Levy to leave, that's now all stopped.

The Trust were protesting about ticket prices (one protest), that's now all stopped.

Levy will leave when he's good and ready and not before.

Back
Top Bottom