Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I also fear that we dont have enough cover at CB, but on the other hand Sanchez just wasnt up to it. Give the minutes to Phillips and Dorrington. Maybe Ange wanted to give Dav one last game to prove himself against Fulham and he was terrible. He seems like a decent person so all the best for him.

But we wont ever get rid of that lazy fuck Tanguy huh

Can’t help but think of that first season he came in at age 21, started 29 matches and looked so comfortable and excellent next to Toby and Jan. Very similar to what VDV is doing now. Hard to understand why he never kicked on.

Wrong player for the wrong managers. Much more suited for a high line rather than inviting pressure on playing in low blocks.

Loved the footage of Dav celebrating with Sonny on Saturday. Wish him all the best
Me too man, it showed to me how class a person Sanchez is. Despite his lack in quality and failure to live up to the hype, he's kept his head down, never complained and done his best. I can only wish him all the best on his next move in his career

Now watch Dier go to Saudi.

Beg Please GIF by Harlem

Can’t help but think of that first season he came in at age 21, started 29 matches and looked so comfortable and excellent next to Toby and Jan. Very similar to what VDV is doing now. Hard to understand why he never kicked on.
Maybe some of us ar remembering things wrong, but I thought he was a bit dodgy even in that season.

Still can't get over the Dybala goal that knocked us out of the CL. Completely flat footed and beaten for pace while playing a high line.

1. Fine for both to go and Phillips to play if needed.

2. That last line about Ange sanctioned them to go is PR.

What was the difference between the money we get for Davinson now and what was reportedly rejected earlier in the summer when we could have got a replacement?

It’s always PR if we don’t like the report huh

Back
Top Bottom