Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah ... just don't terrier self up about it.
48b3f95b38b7e081f2848cb77ee296ae.png

i have no idea how to embed a tweet. but it made me laugh

edit...seems i do know how to embed a tweet.

btw...i wont post the pic here, but google "joel monaghan dog pic" for one of australia's greatest sporting heroes.

Last edited:

"I wasn't going to comment on the rumours going around about myself and my family but as people are still talking about them, I feel I need to set the record straight.

I am aware of a video being shared on social media and am disgusted by the suggestion that it's anything to do with us.

With so many young people on social media I am horrified that content of that nature has been shared so many times. My legal team are monitoring the activity surrounding this."

.... I hope you catch that twat who started this.

"I wasn't going to comment on the rumours going around about myself and my family but as people are still talking about them, I feel I need to set the record straight.

I am aware of a video being shared on social media and am disgusted by the suggestion that it's anything to do with us.

With so many young people on social media I am horrified that content of that nature has been shared so many times. My legal team are monitoring the activity surrounding this."

.... I hope you catch that twat who started this.

I hope he sues them and really takes them to the dog groomers...

Back
Top Bottom