Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My favorite complaint about Walker is, "he'd be nothing without pace." It's like saying, "Lionel Messi would be shit without his skill."

Kyle's my boy no doubt
54059.2.jpg

My favorite complaint about Walker is, "he'd be nothing without pace." It's like saying, "Lionel Messi would be shit without his skill."
"all he is a fucking athlete"

Those bollocks drive me insane. Very strong talented player whose had a bad season injury wise. Very confident that he'll come back strong.

So Kyle Walker is currently trending on Twitter.

The reason (I shit you not) is because his girlfriend has been filmed getting licked out by a dog. I don't know if it's Kyle filming but fuuuuuucking hell.

If you sick fucks want to see the video you can search for it yourself.

In the meantime the jokes have already started and they're brilliant.

WAIT I don't think it's her

girl in video has huge tattoo on outside of right thigh

i googled annie kilner (gf's name) and no tattoo on any pics. the video i saw was from a gooner's account who has now deleted the tweets as he's scared since it went kind of viral.

#MythBUSTED

Last edited:
It's not Kyle Walkers girlfriend, I've had two people confirm it who know the actual girl in the video.

Oh FFS...

Making a fake video like that (no, haven't watched it, and not going to) to make times tough for a celebrity.

What the hell is wrong with those people?

The chick may resemble Annie but ... That is not Walker's voice.

End of discussion. This is such a pathetic trend. I mean how the heck is it linked to our Kyle Walker anyway?

:parker: Fracking scum trolls. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom