Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they're young and not experienced, and these girls aren't looking for a quick fuck. They're specifically out targeting these guys to get pregnant and married to, to live a life of luxury and minor fame. so i wouldn't berate them too much for getting absolutely trapped

It's also Walker's second child with this woman despite being married to someone else.

What you're saying simply doesn't wash.

I can only echo what the rest of you have said in here.

The bloke’s seemingly a sex addict, and has absolutely no consideration for the consequences his actions have on the people around him.

Exposing himself in a bar? Gross. If he wasn’t a footballer and mega rich, no one would go near him.

I feel so sorry for the kids that are involved, it really summed it up for me when he considered moving to Bayern to run away from the mess he made.

I can only echo what the rest of you have said in here.

The bloke’s seemingly a sex addict, and has absolutely no consideration for the consequences his actions have on the people around him.

Exposing himself in a bar? Gross. If he wasn’t a footballer and mega rich, no one would go near him.

I feel so sorry for the kids that are involved, it really summed it up for me when he considered moving to Bayern to run away from the mess he made.

I think even 'legitimising' him as an "addict" is kind......

Some people are just trash.

I think even 'legitimising' him as an "addict" is kind......

Some people are just trash.
They're not mutually exclusive.

An addict is just someone that can't self-regulate their behavior and stop themselves, even when aware that their behavior is destructive to themselves and the people around them.

Footballers are a dangerous recipe for addictive tendencies.

They're not mutually exclusive.

I'm aware of this......

I just reject the default "addict" excuse just cos some tosser parent can't keep their dick in their pants..... At least wait til a pro has diagnosed them as such.

You don't send every murder to the psychiatric detention even though it's blatantly fucked-up behaviour.

Footballers are a dangerous recipe for addictive tendencies.

They are also in a unique position to gain the very best help when seeking self-improvement.

I'm aware of this......

I just reject the default "addict" excuse just cos some tosser parent can't keep their dick in their pants..... At least wait til a pro has diagnosed them as such.
Hence her post including the word "seemingly". Calm down.
You don't send every murder to the psychiatric detention even though it's blatantly fucked-up behaviour.
That's pretty wide of the mark honestly. The acid test for an insanity defense (at least in US courts) is incapacity by way of the inability to understand right from wrong or the consequences of one's actions. Addiction is a disease, but it's not a severe mental incapacity. He does seem like quite the weapon however.

That’s why I said seemingly. Even if he’s not an addict, he’s acting like one
Hence her post including the word "seemingly". Calm down.

I don't need to "calm down" thx....

I'm talking more broadly than CarrieFi CarrieFi 's comment at this point...... (Sorry if it felt that I was continuing to wag a finger at you Carrie; I wasn't suggesting you were an apologist.).

That's pretty wide of the mark honestly. The acid test for an insanity defense (at least in US courts) is incapacity by way of the inability to understand right from wrong or the consequences of one's actions. Addiction is a disease, but it's not a severe mental incapacity.

No. Not especially...... It's only a loose analogy regarding jumping the gun with ready-made excuses (of which there are number accumulating in this thread and beyond.... "Gold-diggers", "poor maladjusted football millionaires" etc. etc.).......

Want another one? .......So-called gambling "addict" Ivan Toney (who hasn't the slightest remorse nor accountability).

He does seem like quite the weapon however.

LOL..... You think.

If (!!!) I'm an addict with a sleazy problem that I'd prefer not to subject my family too; there are less brazen ways to go about it that inviting my mates and a bunch of hookers round for a fuck-party or having 2 love-children with the same woman over the space of a number or years.

(I was just watching a video about borderline child abuse this morning where the whistleblower has since become vilified as a grass due to some really shaky sentiment.... So yeh, 'excuse culture' is kinda fresh in my mind.)

I don't need to "calm down" thx....

I'm talking more broadly than CarrieFi CarrieFi 's comment at this point...... (Sorry if it felt that I was continuing to wag a finger at you Carrie; I wasn't suggesting you were an apologist.).

No. Not especially...... It's only a loose analogy regarding jumping the gun with ready-made excuses (of which there are number accumulating in this thread and beyond.... "Gold-diggers", "poor maladjusted football millionaires" etc. etc.).......

Want another one? .......So-called gambling "addict" Ivan Toney (who hasn't the slightest remorse nor accountability).

LOL..... You think.

If (!!!) I'm an addict with a sleazy problem that I'd prefer not to subject my family too; there are less brazen ways to go about it that inviting my mates and a bunch of hookers round for a fuck-party or having 2 love-children with the same woman over the space of a number or years.

(I was just watching a video about borderline child abuse this morning where the whistleblower has since become vilified as a grass due to some really shaky sentiment.... So yeh, 'excuse culture' is kinda fresh in my mind.)
Seems to me that you do in fact need to calm down, because you're ranting.

Back
Top Bottom