Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently the chick in that vid is confirmed to be some "abbeyfarmer92" from twitter. It indeed might be ... because googling some images of that, show that the tattoos match.

Oh and they also found out that the dog was actually John Terry ...

IIH1Wqe.png

Last edited:
No one has bumped this thread after the game?
I thought he played well, minus the unfortunate own goal.
Good to see someone physically giving it to Young (biggest cheat in EPL)!

I don't get why people are giving Walker bad votes for the Leicester game? He wasn't mindblowing good, but he committed himself well, had some good crosses (try and compare with Ben Davies who was horrible), and seemed to have more composure and less stress on the ball than normally. Defensively, they kept coming down Mahrez' right side exploiting Davies, while they didn't get anything out of the left side. Albrighton who has been on fire for the first two games of the season was kept quiet. Still, in here Walker is given a rating of 5 or something?

He was solid, at least 7 or 8. Or maybe I'm not getting the rating system.

I don't get why people are giving Walker bad votes for the Leicester game? He wasn't mindblowing good, but he committed himself well, had some good crosses (try and compare with Ben Davies who was horrible), and seemed to have more composure and less stress on the ball than normally. Defensively, they kept coming down Mahrez' right side exploiting Davies, while they didn't get anything out of the left side. Albrighton who has been on fire for the first two games of the season was kept quiet. Still, in here Walker is given a rating of 5 or something?

He was solid, at least 7 or 8. Or maybe I'm not getting the rating system.

Welcome to the forum Kyle

:adebaehug:

Back
Top Bottom