Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last time we played Man Utd away first game of the season we ended up losing the opening two games conceding 8 goals and scoring just the 1... we went on to finish 4th.

Last time we played Man Utd away first game of the season we ended up losing the opening two games conceding 8 goals and scoring just the 1... we went on to finish 4th.

Opening game of the season was supposed to be Everton at home, postponed because of a bit of a kerfuffle as I recall.

Saturday 5th March - Tottenham vs Massive Scum

if we lose against Woolwich on my birthday, all hell will break loose. :capouestare:

Opening game of the season was supposed to be Everton at home, postponed because of a bit of a kerfuffle as I recall.
We were suppoed to get Aston Villa at home this season but due to the computer generator being different to my predictions, we got Man Utd away instead. Same thing.

Come on mate, there's always hope.

How else could we have our dreams ripped to shreds time after time??
You never know. Man Utd away ISNT as horrible as it used to be. They lost their opener there last season to Swansea, we have beaten Man Utd away twice in the last three seasons. A loss isn't the end of the world, a draw would be great but imagine kicking off with a win!?

You never know. Man Utd away ISNT as horrible as it used to be. They lost their opener there last season to Swansea, we have beaten Man Utd away twice in the last three seasons. A loss isn't the end of the world, a draw would be great but imagine kicking off with a win!?

That the spirit, we're gonna win the league!

4-1 Utd

Do you think Watford away Dec 28 will take many LPs?
Probably be ST holder only. Always easy to pick up tickets for games around that time due to Christmas and other money draining problems that aren't Spurs.

I'll probably do less than 15 games this season, throw in a trip to Amsterdam in August and new college courses I'm not going to be able to spend the same amount of time on getting bladdered in weird northern pubs.

Back
Top Bottom