Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[QUOTE="Millbanks, post: 805302, member: 1963]

Norwich, on the other hand, is the biggest cunt of a place to get to. Would be easier playing in North Korea :dawsonmean:[/QUOTE]
Kim_clapping_Imgur.gif

...and this is why I hate the start of the season:
1 Woolwich ** 0 0 0
2 Aston Villa 0 0 0
3 Bournemouth 0 0 0
4 Chelsea 0 0 0
5 Crystal Palace 0 0 0
6 Everton 0 0 0
7 Leicester 0 0 0
8 Liverpool 0 0 0
9 Man City 0 0 0
10 Man Utd 0 0 0
11 Newcastle 0 0 0
12 Norwich 0 0 0
13 Southampton 0 0 0
14 Stoke 0 0 0
15 Sunderland 0 0 0
16 Swansea 0 0 0
17 Tottenham 0 0 0
18 Watford 0 0 0
19 West Brom 0 0 0
20 West Ham 0 0 0
21 Woolwich ** 0 0 0

We're already struggling... while they somehow always seem to have an early lead!!

...I was rather hoping AFC Bournemouth would be the early leaders at this stage of the season!

...can't wait for Aldershot or Accrington Stanley to make a speedy resurgence up the Leagues!!

**obviously this gag doesn't work with the fucking Woolwich filters on... they should be bottom based on that!!

Overall I'm happy with the fixtures - shame Norwich away is midweek, but bar that they're decent. Don't have any problems getting United away out the way ASAP. Probably the best time to play them.

Bournemouth around an hour for me. Now essentially what I class as a home game!:sandroscream:

Norwich, on the other hand, is the biggest cunt of a place to get to. Would be easier playing in North Korea :dawsonmean:

It's a right bitch...unless you live 20 miles away like myself.

:lennonlol:

Shame the champions league playoff round isn't a week sooner, they would definitely have had an eye on that. Definitely beatable and we've got a chance. 5 years ago this would be the worst possible start.

Don't like the look of run in April and May.
last 7 fixtures 4 against teams in the top 6 this year. Liverpool, Chavs, Man U and Southampton with Newcastle, Stoke and WBA.
Notice Woolwich have another comparatively easy run in.
Last 7 only one team in the top 6 of last season, Man City with
Watford, Norwich, Palace, Sunderland, Villa and Spam.

Fuck Man U away, Hopefully they spend, spend, spend on another 4 or 5 players who find it hard to adjust. Nothing to fear at OT, hod has been broken and we are well capable of getting something.

I'm moving to Chester from Canada in July. This may be a stupid question but is there any possibility of me getting tickets to opening day away at United? My birthday is August 7th so it would work perfectly.

Forget about the actual season itself for a moment, and take a look at our preseason schedule up until the first PL game ... crazy!
  • 29 Jul v MLS All-Stars (in US)
  • 4 Aug v Real Madrid (in Germany)
  • 5 Aug v Bayern or Milan
  • 8 Aug v Manchester (A)
:chadliblow:

I'm moving to Chester from Canada in July. This may be a stupid question but is there any possibility of me getting tickets to opening day away at United? My birthday is August 7th so it would work perfectly.
You probably need to get a ST holder to get you a ticket. Wait until the date is confirmed too.

Back
Top Bottom