Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll probably do less than 15 games this season, throw in a trip to Amsterdam in August and new college courses I'm not going to be able to spend the same amount of time on getting bladdered in weird northern pubs.

Probably 10-15 for me this season too. Hopefully get United / Leicester in before going away, then continue in January.

So frustrating when Southern teams get promoted. Norwich / Watford / Bournmouth.

What a pain.

Probably 10-15 for me this season too. Hopefully get United / Leicester in before going away, then continue in January.

So frustrating when Southern teams get promoted. Norwich / Watford / Bournmouth.

What a pain.

crybaby.jpg

November and April are the real danger months, other than the December insanity mandated by the clubs themselves.

Only downside is that Liverpool could be in with a new coach by November and may actually become genuinely decent in that case.

Stand out opening day fixture. I'd bet money that it's the 12pm "curtain raiser" on Saturday.

...you clearly know nothing about the use of football cliché my Freund...
the "traditional curtain raiser" will be played a week before... at Wemberly... between those two cunts!
:cunt::gallas:

What a pain.
Bournemouth around an hour for me. Now essentially what I class as a home game!:sandroscream:

Norwich, on the other hand, is the biggest cunt of a place to get to. Would be easier playing in North Korea :dawsonmean:

Back
Top Bottom