Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not too bad, on paper anyway

only really difficuly month i see is April and we have an easy run in for the xmas period

wonder how badly we'll spurs this one up

How is it fair that we both start and end with away games? Isn't it supposed to be one or the other.

In worried by this list. I can't see an 'easy' run apart from December.
All depends how the squad shapes up I suppose.

3 seasons in a row now we've started with an away game, 3 wins in a row will be nice too

...and we finish away again too... FFS (For Fix Sake) that can't be right, nor fair!
No matter that we won both opening/final away games last season, we weren't to know that when the fixture list is released...
When they compile these lists, surely it would even things out that if you're away/home first, you end the season at home/away... if only for the fans... remember them???

As it is, the fact we have double-header's at home 3 times (as opposed to Arse having only 2) means very little at this stage, 'cos once the season gets under way, inevitably there will be fixture changes along the way, so the 'bonus' of having 2 home games in a row is almost certainly gonna be disrupted!

As it is, ArseAnal have opening and closing home games they won 3-0 and 5-0 respectively last season... awww, that's nice for them!

Meanwhile, we will no doubt have the almost inevitable ignominy of seeing Lloris up close on his debut for Man Utd... which is probably why Sky insisted on it being the first game so they can cover it on Super Sunday Top Four Wankfest!!

As long as the Arse get an easy fixture to begin and end the season with (preferably both at home) then The FA & Sky are happy... the rest sorts itself out!

's funny... I was joking!

...and there endeth the Lesson: Be careful what you joke about I guess.
:adewtf::dier::paulinhowtf::pochfacepalm:

Not the easiest of starts for the goons.
But after playing us, their run in looks like it could be yet another carbon copy of their normal season and they'll probably win all of them bar maybe city away.

Back
Top Bottom