Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How are the fixtures processed by the way? I used to think it was a random computer but it's clearly strategically picked, I mean what are they odds they tend to get derbies on the same day almost every season? Coincidence?

How are the fixtures processed by the way? I used to think it was a random computer but it's clearly strategically picked, I mean what are they odds they tend to get derbies on the same day almost every season? Coincidence?
I vaguely remember seeing an interview in 442 ages ago with the guy that organises it and I think it is computerized but with certain rules included e.g. Everton and Liverpool can't both play at home on the same day etc

I vaguely remember seeing an interview in 442 ages ago with the guy that organises it and I think it is computerized but with certain rules included e.g. Everton and Liverpool can't both play at home on the same day etc
Same with most teams I believe. I don't think Spurs and Woolwich or Man Utd and Man City can play at home on the same day neither.

As long as the Arse get an easy fixture to begin and end the season with (preferably both at home) then The FA & Sky are happy... the rest sorts itself out!

Thats it Poch out!!!!!!!!

I am here in England with my Man U father and he is scared, even if united could have our two best players by then!

Man U havent won opening game last 2 seasons, good to get them cold

Back
Top Bottom