Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hv2SpDA.png

Apparently our playing ManU isn't a big deal. I guess Lloris and Kane are as good as gone.

Bournemouth away is the first weekend after my birthday, buzzing for that. Shame our last trip to Upton Park is midweek, night games are always a laugh especially derbies but plenty of regulars won't be able to make the trip

Bournemouth away is the first weekend after my birthday, buzzing for that. Shame our last trip to Upton Park is midweek, night games are always a laugh especially derbies but plenty of regulars won't be able to make the trip

Don't forget to take your bucket and spade. If you're lucky your friends might chip in to buy you an ice cream by the beach for your birthday.

Was hoping United away would be the late i.e. 5:30pm kick-off but at least it's still on Saturday. Might have to travel up night before.

Don't think that too bad at all really for TV (from a home ST point of view). The only anti social time is the 1.30pm Sunday Crystal Palace home but that is after a Europa week so was always going to be a Sunday anyway.

Good to see most of them stay as Saturdays.

Utd away Sat lunchtime is a terrible time. I don't know if we're allowed to turn down a TV game, but I hope we fought really hard to get later on Saturday or even better Sunday lunchtime.

So now we play in Germany on Tuesday and Wednesday, then travel back to London then barely time to sleep and freshen up let alone prepare properly before it's off to Manchester on the Friday, then up early to get to the stadium etc, etc.

Ridiculous.

I fancied us to lose this game anyway, it's pretty much a banker for Utd now.

So the season starts with a botched up schedule already.

It'll go a long way to match the fiasco that was Wembley last year, but it ain't a good start! :thumbdown:

Utd away Sat lunchtime is a terrible time. I don't know if we're allowed to turn down a TV game, but I hope we fought really hard to get later on Saturday or even better Sunday lunchtime.

So now we play in Germany on Tuesday and Wednesday, then travel back to London then barely time to sleep and freshen up let alone prepare properly before it's off to Manchester on the Friday, then up early to get to the stadium etc, etc.

Ridiculous.

I fancied us to lose this game anyway, it's pretty much a banker for Utd now.

So the season starts with a botched up schedule already.

It'll go a long way to match the fiasco that was Wembley last year, but it ain't a good start! :thumbdown:
You have to wonder who had the club actually signed us up to this Audi Cup thing.

Go to 60,000,000 postcards .. It's a student pub & full of laaaaaaaaaadddddiiiieees. ( said in Bill Burr voice)

You have to wonder who had the club actually signed us up to this Audi Cup thing.

It'll be a half hearted effort with literally the whole squad getting some minutes at half pace before going on to the first premier league game.

Although if we are looking at the schedule until Christmas with the Europa League it could be seen as perfect preparation. Just imagine we played in the Champions League away in Germany on a Tuesday/Wednesday and had a premier league game on the Saturday lunch. What would be our excuse for losing then?

Don't think that too bad at all really for TV (from a home ST point of view). The only anti social time is the 1.30pm Sunday Crystal Palace home but that is after a Europa week so was always going to be a Sunday anyway.

Good to see most of them stay as Saturdays.

I appreciate you mostly do homes, and you've specified that, but 13.30 KO for Sunderland away is a fucking disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom