Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also an excuse to pop into Madova for some more Gloves -instead of by mail - Tie your Tie, Liverano & Liverano, Sutor Mantellassi etc, etc.
Been Turin, Rome, Naples, Puglia (Lecce and Gallipoli) always wanted to go Firenze.
Think I may take 7 nights and make a stay of it, whilst combining my two favourite pastimes.

Booked a flight from brum (45-min drive from my house) to Milan Malpensa then 1hr 40 min train which is about 20 euros from there.

Flying back from Florence to brum.

£110 for both flights

€47 for my Barcelona - Bologna return flight plus €30 for the train to/from Florence. Prices probably won't change for me so I guess i'll hold off, any ST holders fancy applying on my behalf as i'm unlikely to have enough points though? Only need the 1, so if you know somebody you regularly go with that isn't travelling abroad that'd be much appreciated!

€47 for my Barcelona - Bologna return flight plus €30 for the train to/from Florence. Prices probably won't change for me so I guess i'll hold off, any ST holders fancy applying on my behalf as i'm unlikely to have enough points though? Only need the 1, so if you know somebody you regularly go with that isn't travelling abroad that'd be much appreciated!

I could probably get my friend to apply through his ticket as he never goes away. Might get one for myself too. Will send you a whatsapp

8v1QOqv.jpg

Booked up. Cheap as chips,
same flight as me and cole mate. how much did it set you back? we got ours for 118 in the end

shame it's a shit draw, had a lot of potential. still booked up only the 1 night this time. think most people will get a ticket for this, i know loads seem to be booking but still cant see 3k ST holders going out for this

shame it's a shit draw, had a lot of potential. still booked up only the 1 night this time. think most people will get a ticket for this, i know loads seem to be booking but still cant see 3k ST holders going out for this

Shit draw football wise mate or venue wise?? I thought Florence was meant to be a nice place?

For those of you booking to Italy, the British Embassy posted a travel advisory.

Apparently Italian Spiderman has been seen within the vicinity of the Fiorentina stadium.

Stay together and use the buddy system.

He's wiley.

Back
Top Bottom