Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha same flights as me. Dirt cheap and didn't want an early return after making that mistake in Portugal.
Glad I wasn't the only one, I felt dreadful flying back from Lisbon haha.

Flying out to Pisa on Tuesday and back Friday afternoon (12:45 rather than the 6pm everyone else seems to be on).

Fingers crossed now I get a ticket. I guess the only plus side to not getting one if it'll mean there'll be loads of Yids out in Florence which should make for a cracking atmosphere.

Piazza Del Duomo is the main square where I assume Spurs will drink, ground is around 2/3 miles away from that.

Spoke to some Italian chap I know, it's about 5-6 euros a pint over there.

Hi everyone.
Fiorentina fan here.
Available for pre-match discussion and insights on the Viola (and obviously looking for some on the Spurs from you guys).
May the best win.
Peace.

What did you do with Mario Gomez? Is he still playing?
He's been injured most of the time since we bought him in summer 2013.
Now he's been healthy for a couple months but he's struggling enormously to get back to form.
Some of the fans argue that he's a completely inappropriate type of striker for our style, and this is probably right. However, I am confident he will get his act together eventually.

And by the way all the other forwards are injured atm :D so there is no alternative.
We are only left with him and Mounir El Hamdaoui as proper strikers, plus Ilicic and Marin as support strikers (but they're more trequartistas).

What would be your starting XI currently?

...................Lloris
Walker Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies;
Lennon Mason Bentaleb Eriksen
.........................Kane,
..............Soldado.

This is the team that produced our best performance of the season, with Walker replacing Chiraches

We were after Fazio quite a lot this summer.
How's he doing?
Also, how about Stambouli? It seemed he would come to Florence any moment and then, London called...

We were after Fazio quite a lot this summer.
How's he doing?
Also, how about Stambouli? It seemed he would come to Florence any moment and then, London called...
Fazio is struggling at the moment IMO... He's been sent off a couple of times already and looks clumsy. He is growing into our style of play and I think that he could be very influential for us but I personally don't feel that he is a safe as some people seem to think.

Back
Top Bottom