Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No - There are now a maximum of 5 teams that can qualify, but only if the EL winners finish outside of the top 4. If the EL winners finish in the top 4, only 4 will qualify. It was brought in to stop what happened to us from happening again. The only way the 4th placed team can miss out now is if both the EL and CL winners finish outside of the top 4. Of course that will never happen, but if it did... you can guess who'd miss out.
Wow - karma does hate us

we are so gonna get wolfsburg, young boys and dinamo.
fark_1hQ1K0Y_j_eVrKB5DvpLUQzm8gg.jpg

I'm hoping that we draw Brugge, Luik, Young Boys or Feyenoord ( :sneaky::cautious: ) in terms of traveling distances for me personal.

One of the german team from pot 2 would be nice. The french from pot 3, and someone not too far away from pot 4 pleae. cheers!
Actually yeah, Monchengladbach or Wolfsburg both have nice big grounds, so would get loads of us out there.
Is this usually televised in the UK?
And I've just read that the list won't be up until 60 minutes after the draw. Is there a way of telling which dates we will be away? An automatic way of deciding first home match etc?

Really want to get the best flights/hotel deals I can.

:harrylol:
It's televised on the UEFA website at least. From what I remember last year, after the groups have been drawn there's then another less exciting draw that decides the order of the matches within the groups. That's why the fixture list doesn't go up until 60 minutes after

Actually yeah, Monchengladbach or Wolfsburg both have nice big grounds, so would get loads of us out there.

It's televised on the UEFA website at least. From what I remember last year, after the groups have been drawn there's then another less exciting draw that decides the order of the matches within the groups. That's why the fixture list doesn't go up until 60 minutes after

Gladbach do but Wolfsburg only holds around 30k I think...

Back
Top Bottom