Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's done pretty well in the last 6 months completely ruining his reputation, especially amongst Spurs fans where he had/s a bit of a cult status. I've always enjoyed watching him, I like watching players take other players on an BAE did, entertaining player, shame he's managed to let his reputation diminish almost entirely via social media, berk LOL:bae:

Benny gets violent when he gets the hump...

tumblr_m4juogTlHk1qc1jg4o2_r1_500.gif

I thought he looked good (football wise) all things considered. I don't think Benny can become a bad player overnight like AVB's actions suggested.

I know avb was a joke of a manager who turned people like soldado and Lamela from people who scored almost 50 goals a season to walking jokes etc.

I like Benny. Was mystified why one bad injury laden season deemed him a championship player and outcast.

I think him pushing another player with his head was funny. Part of his charm. You have to know bae is one of the most chill players out there but he is still a fierce competitor.

Harry got the best out of him. And he was hands off in training. Avb probably put a folder of tactics in front of him and got headbutted.

Soldado under AVB: 17 games, 10 goals
Soldado under Tim: 19 games, 2 goals

Tell us about that drought under AVB again....

Ironically, comparing strike rates:

Soldado under AVB: 17 games, 10 goals

Ratio: 1 goal every 1.7 games
Verdict: Walking Joke, Flop, Goal Drought, etc.. (apparently)

Adebayor under Tim: 24 games, 14 goals

Ratio: 1 goal every 1.71 games
Verdict: Deity, best in the world, indispensable (apparently)

:pochserious2:

Now, wait for me to be accused of making it 'personal'....

Has anyone every considered that different players act and play differently depending on their manager?

Cameroon had troubles from the runway, threatening a strike and what not, so I don't think you can blame players for being pissed off as it's their last world cup for some, however butting another player is never funny, either.

Back
Top Bottom