Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GloomyWelldocumentedInexpectatumpleco.gif

I used to love Benny but I think I was conned.

First, there was his "football's just a job, I'm not bothered" bollocks, then the twitter photo of him and Ade grinning like fools when we'd just been thrashed. Add a quenelle into the mix, along with his attacking a teammate at the WC and I think we need to get rid once and for all.

Oh and he didn't play that well at QPR last season.

I used to love Benny but I think I was conned.

First, there was his "football's just a job, I'm not bothered" bollocks, then the twitter photo of him and Ade grinning like fools when we'd just been thrashed. Add a quenelle into the mix, along with his attacking a teammate at the WC and I think we need to get rid once and for all.

Oh and he didn't play that well at QPR last season.
Maggot of the lowest form

Should have been drop-kicked during the quenelle bullshit already, imv.

I'm pretty glad that more and more Spurs fans are finally being able to see all of BAE's bs.
I had never quite understood all that 'Benny-fandom' from a few years ago.

My biggest irration was fans backing BAE by claiming, "Oh, he's an honest footballer."
.... That's buuuull shiiiiit.

Hopefully he doesn't get to wear our badge beyond this summer.

Back
Top Bottom