Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has been shared about as well!
AovQcgxCAAAiw2v.jpg

Oh Benny :bae:

harry needs to chill, its nothing serious its just that he's a little bit mental and beny must look at the fixtures list, so he knows what games to get his hair done for :bae:

all players are like that now??

i know we shouldnt take him seriously, but i would hope that is very far removed from the truth,

surely they should be watching game tapes, finiding what the players they will be playing like to do, how the line up, and everything about them

Psychology. Knows Benny will hear what he has said and won't be best pleased and will play a blinder.

Or maybe this is Harry's way of reminding the players the importance of this game to the fans.

Or Harry is being a dick

Damn! Lil mistake this morning! I badly adjusted the hour on my fone n I came @ work wiz 1 hour beforehand Anyway that make professional LOL -- Benoit Assou-Ekotto (@AssouEkotto)

Probably added an hour Saturday night then the phone automatically added another hour LOL!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXmgTiujWyQ[/youtube]

Just found this vid. Benny looks a bit choked up. In other videos he always seems like he's thinking of a joke.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto may seek to leave Tottenham Hotspur at the end of the season.

Assou-Ekotto, 28, signed for Spurs from Lens in 2006 and is a key part of the first-team, but he has revealed he has spoken to chairman Daniel Levy about a potential move and is eager to move on to bigger things.

"Everything is possible," he told France Football. "When I met the chairman last January he told me that, if a club bigger than Tottenham came in for me, he wouldn't necessarily be against my departure.

"If there is a change at Tottenham - some more money is made available - I wouldn't be against the idea of staying, but otherwise I'll try to move forwards, as I did when I left Lens."

Asked if he would be looking to join a club that regularly participates in the Champions League, he said: "Yes. All players want to play in this competition. A few months ago, I said I never wanted to play in the Europa League because that competition is useless.

"I have a gentleman's agreement with the chairman. As he is a man of his word, I hope that will make things easier if a great club comes in."
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/149913.html

Back
Top Bottom