Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really do hope he's nothing to do with this... Whether he stays or not, he's still SPURS! And we'll forever be tarnished with this IF he's found out to be involved!

I really do hope he's nothing to do with this... Whether he stays or not, he's still SPURS! And we'll forever be tarnished with this IF he's found out to be involved!
Could well be the ONLY instance where 'Arry doesn't take credit for it

I think 'Arry would have been glad to keep 'im
Not sure.

One of my mates is a QPR ST holder. They hated him. Pretty much for the same reasons we're indifferent about him. Reckons BAE cost them important goals and Harry lost patience and dropped him towards the end of the season, even when fit.

Has been fucked off yet?

No...
GIF11.gif

How quickly will everyone turn on Poch if for some reason we don't get a LB and Poch comes along and starts BAE over Rose? I would be fucking livid. Of course, if BAE miraculously came good we'd all hail Poch as a genius.

I won't turn on Poch. He needs time and support.

I don't want to turn on him either! I'm all for keeping the guy for the course if his contract and letting him do what he needs to do to have a lasting effect. That doesn't mean I won't have serious reservations if he does something like I mentioned.

Maybe saying "livid" was a little too strong. I would be seriously disappointed.

How quickly will everyone turn on Poch if for some reason we don't get a LB and Poch comes along and starts BAE over Rose? I would be fucking livid. Of course, if BAE miraculously came good we'd all hail Poch as a genius.

BAE is a pretty good lb. IMO him as backup for a top lb is top 4 quality.

I'm not going to let avbs ridiculous systems and decisions (to send him on loan) get me frothing about his ability.

I don't think bae having a good season would be vmiraculous. He's had plenty of good prem seasons in the past. You don't become a bad player overnight.

I'd play him over rose, naughton, fryers etc any day of the week if his injury issues are behind him.

Back
Top Bottom