CSKA v Tottenham Hotspur - Champions League 27th Sept 2016 - 19-45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All out in the CL for me. There's an entire season to make up a loss to Man City at the worst, and who knows how they'll look without DeBruyne pulling the strings as he's been on fire for them. There won't be such luxuries in the CL esp after losing against Monaco.

On another note, does the club shop (online) only sell the home kit with CL patches? I wanted the away. :(

--------------Lloris------
Walker-Tobes-Verts-Davies
-----Dembele--Dier---
Lamela--Eriksen--Son
-----------Janssen------

Big game, need to get something at least to get off the mark. Long travel there and back, but we are capable of winning here. Alli, N'Kouduo, Wanyama and Sissoko are all capable of coming in as well.

Another big game on Sunday as well, so we need to use the squad as much as we can. Obviously this game is more important but the this year we have the benefit of a stronger squad.

Also, everyone who is going to support the lads, please stay safe! We have the best set of away fans, and let's keep it that way!

Kisses.
its a 3 and a half hour flight, they're not driving there.
:)

I worked as a 'Senior Advisor' for Apple tech support for three years. I took calls and emails for ios and os x. Every Apple product is beautiful garbage.

"But it's user friendly!"
No, it tricks you into thinking that by performing very basic tasks with ease. Any other task is counterintuitive as fuck, and good luck trying to fix that bitch on your own without a college education or literal training on the particular problem you're having.

"It's more secure than windows!"
Barely. This is mainly because Windows dominates the market so there's hella demand for windows hacks. The other saving grace is that it literally prevents you from accessing the files that could harm your computer (equivalent of sys32) unless you know how to force it to let you. On iOS you can literally lose everything if you put a passcode lock on your phone and someone takes it and tries to break in. Better have an iCloud backup... But wait that's not very secure either. See the fappening.

"Artists love Apple!"
And crayons. Both do rudimentary tasks but only one makes you pay quadruple digit prices to do those tasks. Every artistic program on os X has an equivalent program on windows
Fuck off you clueless, burger-munching prick

Back
Top Bottom