CSKA v Tottenham Hotspur - Champions League 27th Sept 2016 - 19-45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I worked as a 'Senior Advisor' for Apple tech support for three years. I took calls and emails for ios and os x. Every Apple product is beautiful garbage.

"But it's user friendly!"
No, it tricks you into thinking that by performing very basic tasks with ease. Any other task is counterintuitive as fuck, and good luck trying to fix that bitch on your own without a college education or literal training on the particular problem you're having.

"It's more secure than windows!"
Barely. This is mainly because Windows dominates the market so there's hella demand for windows hacks. The other saving grace is that it literally prevents you from accessing the files that could harm your computer (equivalent of sys32) unless you know how to force it to let you. On iOS you can literally lose everything if you put a passcode lock on your phone and someone takes it and tries to break in. Better have an iCloud backup... But wait that's not very secure either. See the fappening.

"Artists love Apple!"
And crayons. Both do rudimentary tasks but only one makes you pay quadruple digit prices to do those tasks. Every artistic program on os X has an equivalent program on windows

I worked as a 'Senior Advisor' for Apple tech support for three years. I took calls and emails for ios and os x. Every Apple product is beautiful garbage.

No, it tricks you into thinking that by performing very basic tasks with ease. Any other task is counterintuitive as fuck, and good luck trying to fix that bitch on your own without a college education or literal training on the particular problem you're having.

Barely. This is mainly because Windows dominates the market so there's hella demand for windows hacks. The other saving grace is that it literally prevents you from accessing the files that could harm your computer (equivalent of sys32) unless you know how to force it to let you. On iOS you can literally lose everything if you put a passcode lock on your phone and someone takes it and tries to break in. Better have an iCloud backup... But wait that's not very secure either. See the fappening.

"Artists love Apple!"
And crayons. Both do rudimentary tasks but only one makes you pay quadruple digit prices to do those tasks. Every artistic program on os X has an equivalent program on windows

Wrong thread?

"Artists love Apple!"

I agree, and that is CSKA's secret weapon. They have avoided all that new nonsense and keep it old style. Here is a picture of the chairman's computer..

772px-Amiga500_system.jpg

Although CSKA Moscow CL home record has improved over the 2 past seasons or so, I will be abit disappointed if we fail to get 3 points(or 6 points in 2 the meetings) here considering we lost the 1st game and they are also the weakest team in the group.

CSKA Moscow gk Igor Akinfeev last clean sheet in the CL came against Woolwich 10 years ago. This will tell you how bad they have been defensively over the past decade.

I will shutting bricks from now until 9:30pm Tuesday night...

Feels like our biggest game in some time
:dierno:

Not looking forward to coming up against that centre midfield pairing of Prolo and Teriate.

I hear they produce .... workmanlike performances.

Commenting on the game and the starting line-up we will have to use the squad again. Thankfully we have 5 days until the City-game, and should be able to put out out a strong line-up. We need to use the squad and thankfully we have a lot of options.

Lloris in goal.

Walker and Davies on the full-backs. Rose in for the City game.
Central defence: Toby and Jan to play both games.

Midfield: One of Dier and Dembele to start vs the Russians, but replace with the likes of Wanyama and Winks if we're winning.

Behind the strikers: Son is on fire and should play, but maybe on top? Alli could get a rest before the weekend. Eriksen played two games this week and should get a rest as well. Lamela to start for me. Sissoko as well, let him get match fitness.

Striker: Consider starting Son vs CSKA and make sure Janssen is ready for City.

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
Wanyama Dembele (Winks)
Sissoko Lamela Onomah
Son (Janssen)

Vs City we could start the following team

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Janssen

Opinions?

Is it wrong that I just don't care about this game? I know this one is already pretty much a must win, but after starting so well in the league I really want our team to be at their best against City on Sunday. Atleast they also have an away trip to Glasgow.

I would field a B team.

Is it wrong that I just don't care about this game? I know this one is already pretty much a must win, but after starting so well in the league I really want our team to be at their best against City on Sunday. Atleast they also have an away trip to Glasgow.

I would field a B team.

The thing is that once you start thinking that games (in the Champions League nonetheless) aren't that important it could have consequences of how we go into games.

All games are important. That was the message Ferguson used to have for his players, and I have a feeling Pochettino tries to instill the same attitude at Spurs.

We have five days between, should be enough to recover, even with the long journey. It's not Thursday-Sunday, it's two whole days more.

The thing is that once you start thinking that games (in the Champions League nonetheless) aren't that important it could have consequences of how we go into games.

All games are important. That was the message Ferguson used to have for his players, and I have a feeling Pochettino tries to instill the same attitude at Spurs.

We have five days between, should be enough to recover, even with the long journey. It's not Thursday-Sunday, it's two whole days more.
We've been desperate to get back in the Champions League for years.
Now we're finally there again, we'll take our foot off the throttle for 'easier' or away matches? Fuck that.

Every CL match should be of vital importance.
:lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom