CSKA v Tottenham Hotspur - Champions League 27th Sept 2016 - 19-45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing is that once you start thinking that games (in the Champions League nonetheless) aren't that important it could have consequences of how we go into games.

All games are important. That was the message Ferguson used to have for his players, and I have a feeling Pochettino tries to instill the same attitude at Spurs.

We have five days between, should be enough to recover, even with the long journey. It's not Thursday-Sunday, it's two whole days more.
We've been desperate to get back in the Champions League for years.
Now we're finally there again, we'll take our foot off the throttle for 'easier' or away matches? Fuck that.

Every CL match should be of vital importance.
:lamelaaghh:

tumblr_oe6qbm61jo1r8e765o2_500.gif

Poch deserves so so so much credit for this:
1) Switching Son and Lamela's position at half time.

2) Taking off Janssen for N'Kodou

3) Putting on Winks to calm things down.

Well done poch.

Admittedly I was really nervous going into this one.

Hostile atmosphere and far from home with limited support for the lads.

A quirky opponent with potential hidden dangers behind unknown talent.

Perhaps an eye also on the upcoming fixture against Man City

Then I saw their manager.....

lWIatdc.gif

I was like, "Nah, we fucking got this."

COYS

I worked as a 'Senior Advisor' for Apple tech support for three years. I took calls and emails for ios and os x. Every Apple product is beautiful garbage.

"But it's user friendly!"
No, it tricks you into thinking that by performing very basic tasks with ease. Any other task is counterintuitive as fuck, and good luck trying to fix that bitch on your own without a college education or literal training on the particular problem you're having.

"It's more secure than windows!"
Barely. This is mainly because Windows dominates the market so there's hella demand for windows hacks. The other saving grace is that it literally prevents you from accessing the files that could harm your computer (equivalent of sys32) unless you know how to force it to let you. On iOS you can literally lose everything if you put a passcode lock on your phone and someone takes it and tries to break in. Better have an iCloud backup... But wait that's not very secure either. See the fappening.

"Artists love Apple!"
And crayons. Both do rudimentary tasks but only one makes you pay quadruple digit prices to do those tasks. Every artistic program on os X has an equivalent program on windows

Wrong thread?

It was only brief, but that little cameo from Winks compounds my thoughts after Gillingham.

Tottenham's Xavi. Cool, calm, collected. Just before he came on the game was getting frantic and restless. On he comes and we coast to the win.

Very excited about him.

No Kane, no Dembele, no Rose, no Walker, no Dier and to to away and beat CSKA Moscow which can always be a banana skin, keeping a cleansheet in the process it outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom