CSKA v Tottenham Hotspur - Champions League 27th Sept 2016 - 19-45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going to be very tough for us.
Without Rose, Dembele, Dier, now Sissoko and of course Kane.
So,
Llrois
Davies, toby, Jan, Walker
Wanyama, Dele,
Eriksen, Son, Lamela
Janssen

And an inexperienced bench
We need to get a result in this game and without 4 regular first teamers and now Sissoko.

Certainly, it will be a touch match today.
Based on last match vs AS Monaco, Dele lacked physicality in the middle for the first half. So, I think starting Wanyama along with Dele would be a wise decision.
Although I would love to see Sonny as a CAM, but I also wouldn't mind seeing Sonny up top and Janssen subbed later. We also have Onomah, who just scored his first against Gillingham, available for a sub. Winks would be a good candidate for the final third in place of CAM. Not to mention that N'koudou is eager to play. Wimmer can be an option for a sub as well.
Since everyone on our Starting XI just had a weekend game and flew to Russia, they've got to be exhausted. I am hoping Lamela to step up this time like he did vs Gillingham.
On the same note, I feel like Poch may be using Lamela to shine in the Champions League and other Cups, while using Son to shine in the Premiere League. Just a thought.

Hi , I'm based in Moscow , would love a ticket for tonight , if anyone has a spare I'd be delighted to buy . My Russian number is +79859671108. Many thanks charlie

Anyone else see this as more sinister than it actually is...? :kanewtf:

Nope, not at all... he's prepared to pay face value for the ticket, and even better, can transfer it directly into my Bank!!!

All he needs are my Account details, Password and PIN Numbe..... oh hang on!
:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom