Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And for me the chavs are certainly the most plastic club out there to go with being vermin
They're even worse than Woolwich, and the massive mong invasion of corporates that plastic new bowl has got them, or even Old Trafford.
Chelsea dont need to move ground for em to be invaded by plastic mongs, they are as it is
Abramovitch arrives in the summer of 2003, and saves that disgusting club from falling into administration with his billions of illegally earned pounds, and all of a sudden the (all-seater) Bridge gets an average attendance of over 40,000 for the first time ever in 2003/04 (it was just their second top 2 finish in their history, their first time finishing 2nd)
No surprise the average attendance has never dipped below 40,000 since!
I remember when they couldnt have fill their own Shed though, and when they got attendances like the 5,000 vs Cambrige United in 1983
5,000 for a London derby vs Leyton Orient in 1982
6,000 vs Derby County (who were a massive club at the time) 1982
6,000 vs Tranmere Rovers in 1982
6,000 vs Hereford United in 1976
6,000 vs Southampton in 1992
6,500 vs Coventry City in 1994 etc
Now our average attendance never dipped below the 20,000 mark!
If you go back 30 years there was about 10 clubs in the capital getting a higher attendance than that lot, even though Chelsea had England's biggest club stadium!
Oh and guess what, according to The Mail ( I think) who studied the subject Chelsea have the lowest percentage of local fans in attendance for their games. Their percentage of local fans in attendance is even lower than Liverpool's, United's and Woolwich's!
Oh and along with Milton Keynes Dons and Bradford City (apparently) Chelsea are the only club not to have earned their place in the football league!
They were founded in 1905 to 'provide a local rival for Fulham' and happened to be playing in the football league right away, the top tier in 1906, a few months after they were founded. How convenient that Stamford Bridge was just provided for them eh, and that they were just granted a place in the Football League for no given reason. I hate them. How convenient for them to come 19th out of the 20 clubs in the top tier in 1915 but to still stay up at our expense because of a poxy rule change.
Or for them to spend 5 times our transfer budget with their illegally earned money only to finally finish below us and outside the top 4 (6th), only to win the Champions League on a penalty shootout, meaning they'd qualify regardless and subjecting us to another season of Europa League football. Not to mention them winning the cup and beating us in the semi final the same year! Is there any justice in football nowadays?

I'm not surprised that Chelsea have the lowest percentage of local (match attending) fans in England. Stamford Bridge is a tourist magnet nowadays - they wouldn't sell it out if it wasn't.
The two most popular clubs in the Hammersmith/Kensington area are Fulham and Manchester United - Chelsea the third "most popular" club in their own area
They don't have the highest ticket prices (unlike ourselves and Woolwich) because they're financed by Mr. Abramovich - so I can't imagine many of their local fans have been priced out at the expense of corporates (unlike what has happened at Woolwich and Tottenham).

And even if Chelsea had the highest ticket prices - very few of their local fans would be priced out considering they're located in the wealthiest area of Britain (much unlike North London were the vast majority of football fans come from working class backgrounds).
And as you mentioned, attendances of 6,000 and below at the Bridge 30 odd years ago, now they attract 41,000 for every Premier League and Champions League game - a full house more often than not.
There was even talk of them moving stadium, over to Battersea last year - where the stadium capacity would be somewhere in the region of 60,000.
But look at their attendances in the League Cup recently - 26,000 vs Wolves and 22,000 for a local derby against Fulham.
Realistically only local fans would be bothered to go to games in the earlier rounds of the League Cup - especially seeing as they'd be mid-week games.
Look at the Fulham game - 22,000 at the game including 6,000 Fulham fans.
That leaves only 16,000 blue wankers. A throwback to the 1980s
But I bet that weekend the tourists were back and there was 40,000 blue wankers at the Bridge.

Last season in the Europa League (they went on to win it) none of their fans seemed bothered - they got 25,000 against Steaua Bucharest followed by 29,000 against Rubin Kazan in the Quarter Final and for the second leg they brought no more than ten fans in Kazan.
Even in the semi final against Basle they couldn't sell-out.
In the 2012 Super Cup Final Atletico Madrid - it looked like they brought 100 -whereas Atletico had about 30,000 there.
When you compared their Europa League run of 2013 to Fulham's of 2010, Fulham filled Craven Cottage (25,000) for each game, despite the games being on Thursday nights - something that certainly wouldn't be convenient if you weren't a local.
Champions League games attract tourists from around the globe to the ground whereas the Europa League games don't.
In the late 1990s when their support began to grow, a lot of it was coming from Surrey, Maidstone, Maidenhead, Crawley, Reading, Guildford etcetera.
Even Marriner himself is from Stevenage. Nowadays they get cunts from Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Bradford, Scotland and the like going to their home and even away games.
Not to mention the couple of buses full of of Rangers fans who come down from Scotland to attend every Chelsea away game north of Birmingham (they still often don't sell out).

Last edited:
They consider it 'football banter', but (even jokingly) claiming that Hitler is a Spurs fan would not be on. The same goes for West Ham fans, but the ones that sing it are probably too fucking stupid to realise that Hitler flattened half of the East End anyway

There was trouble at a Rangers/Aberdeen match recently when a bunch of Spurs fans went up there and had a scrap with some Rangers lads the the tube station. To be honest, I like Rangers and think they have a great history.
Yeah pal they didn't have to buy themselves a history unlike the chavs. I've come across one or two Northern Irishmen who follow Tottenham and Rangers, but we're two different clubs and there's no need to try to have a public love-in with each other like Chelsea fans do with Rangers.

Last edited:
They consider it 'football banter', but (even jokingly) claiming that Hitler is a Spurs fan would not be on. The same goes for West Ham fans, but the ones that sing it are probably too fucking stupid to realise that Hitler flattened half of the East End anyway

There was trouble at a Rangers/Aberdeen match recently when a bunch of Spurs fans went up there and had a scrap with some Rangers lads the the tube station. To be honest, I like Rangers and think they have a great history.
Some sources claim Tottenham have links with Rangers because of the Irish connection at Woolwich.
I think it's a load of rubbish. Tottenham - Aberdeen was also mentioned but I think you should just support your own club, and then you can like or admire whatever foreign club or higher/lower league club(s) you want on the side.

Last edited:
According to Yahoo Tottenham have links with Rangers because, again according to yahoo,Woolwich have links with Celtic.
I think it's a load of pish. Tottenham - Aberdeen was also mentioned but I think you should just support your own club, and then you can like/admire whatever foreign/higher/lower league club(s) you want on the side. There is probably a load of young Rangers fans up in Glasgow being told that they must too support Chelsea now because of this tradition bollocks. Sad.

Used to live with a Glasgow Rangers fan (he was proper scum - banned from seeing his kids, and a former wife beater to boot), and he never shut up about their links with Chelsea. He was actively involved in various Rangers/Chelsea travel groups, so I'm sure that 'alliance' is as strong as ever.

Used to live with a Glasgow Rangers fan (he was proper scum - banned from seeing his kids, and a former wife beater to boot), and he never shut up about their links with Chelsea. He was actively involved in various Rangers/Chelsea travel groups, so I'm sure that 'alliance' is as strong as ever.
It probably is. Look at this video from the end of last season. Chelsea away at Newcastle, they're singing ''if you don't do the Bouncy you're a Yid'' and ''fuck the Pope and the IRA''
No doubt I can hear a few Scottish accents in there though

Last edited:
Of course Tottenham are no saints. Didnt a group of Spurs fans pin a Gooner to the ground in the 1980s and carve the letter 'S' into his back, I heard that somewhere? Tottenham are also 8th in the all time 'Racism league', 4th in London behind (in order) Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall.
Ive seen Gooners get stick because of the Irish heritage of their club, but they seem to be much much worse for having a go at the Jewish heritage of ours. Not as bad as Chelsea or West ham obviously, but their fans did hiss in the 1970s, and they even had a banner with a swastika on it when we played them at Highbury in 1987!Oh and some of their fans were chanting ''Weve got Cesc Fabregas, you're fans are scared of gas'' after they won at the Lane back in 2007.

Yeah I've heard stories about Tottenham fans carrying stanley knives and carving "the letter S for Spurs" into somebody's (gooner?) back.
While I hate the Gooners - I can respect them. We rarely, rarely hear hissing or chants about Hitler or the Holocaust at North london Derbies anymore.
I know what is coming today though, every time we play West Ham we hear it.
Chelsea are even worse again, if that's possible. Scummiest fanbase in England

Last edited:
If anything their "Alliance" is getting stronger, now that Rangers fans haven't much to be looking forward to - playing in the lower divisions in Scotland.

Last edited:
It probably is, look at this video from the end of last season.Chelsea away at Newcastle, they're singing ''If you don't do the Bouncy you're a Yid'' and ''Fuck the Pope and the IRA''
No doubt I can hear a few Scottish accents in there though

I came across a video of Chelsea fans in a pub outside King's Cross after they won the league in 2010
They were singing ''Hello, hello, we are the Billy Boys,
Hello, hello, you'll know us by our noise,
I'm up to my knees in Fenian Blood, surrender or you'll die,
For we are the Billy Billy Boys''

I can't find that video now, but this is one of Chelsea singing ''We hate Celtic, we hate Celtic'' at 0:26, followed by that ''Billy Boys'' chant at 2:00, followed by ''Chelsea aggro, Chelsea aggro'' and ''Chelsea Rangers, Chelsea Rangers'' at about 3:20, a long with other sectarian pish that I cant quite understand

Here is one of Chelsea singing ''No surrender to the IRA scum'' at 0:26
Not an offensive chant, but I think it's time we leave terrorists and troubles away from football.
Stoke apparently, used to sing that at Woolwich too

I came across a video of Chelsea fans in a pub outside King's Cross after they won the league in 2010

I can't find that video now, but this is one of Chelsea singing ''We hate Celtic, we hate Celtic'' at 0:26, followed by that ''Billy Boys'' chant at 2:00, followed by ''Chelsea aggro, Chelsea aggro'' and ''Chelsea Rangers, Chelsea Rangers'' at about 3:20, a long with other sectarian pish that I cant quite understand

Not an offensive chant, but I think it's time we leave terrorists and troubles away from football.

For me personally its Rangers > Celtic mate.
Celtic support Palestinian terrorists and there are often Palestinian flags at Celtic Park (maybe the Palestinian flags should be banned, as they have little to do with football - just as the flag of Israel is banned at the Lane).
A Rangers supporter is therefore more likely to support Israel during any given conflict - and you won't come across a Rangers supporter supporting the IRA terrorists either.
I remember seeing Rangers - Tottenham beanies down the Lane years ago.
But it's all bollocks and irrelevant anyway.

As for the Chelsea fans - the songs you couldn't identify Ulster Loyalist songs called "the Sash", and "Father's Advice"
And as for Chelsea bringing race, religion and colour into football - well they bring politics to the fore too. I remember seeing (from the TV obviously) a massive Union Jack in their end at the Woolwich bowl - with 'BNP' sprawled across it.

Last edited:

Here's a video of Chelsea singing ''we're up to our knees in Fenian blood surrender or you'll die - for we all follow the Chelsea'' at a recent Premier League game

Last edited:
No wonder Chelsea sing so much about the ''Fenians'' and the IRA.
According to wikipedia (which is sourced by other links):

''Since that point there was widespread racism amongst their ranks and links to various white supremacist organisations, such as Combat 18 and the National Front. The fans also became affiliated with Northern Irish loyalist paramilitary organisations, such as the Ulster Defence Association and Ulster Volunteer Force.''

''It confirmed the racism at Chelsea and their links to Combat 18, including one top-ranking member who had been imprisoned on one occasion for possession of material related to the Ku Klux Klan''

Last edited:
Really don't understand the whole 'links between clubs' thing.
What's the point?
inbetweeners-simon-football-friend-jay.gif

West ham are just as bad as chelsea when it comes to anti semitic abuse
it's kind of why i dont hate Woolwich as much as them, they are mainly football driven, not as racist, even though they have there moments

'It's like hillsbourogh at the lane' because they're a bit cramped, sums them up

In that second video West Ham are singing are singing ''Na na na na na na na na na Viva Lazio, Lazio, Viva Lazio'' - but thats only because of what happened to our lot when we went over there.

It's infact Chelsea who claim to have a relationship with Lazio (Mussolini's club)
Lazio fans (The Irriducibili) are right wing extremeists, who still make monkey-like sounds toward black players - and they obviously despise the Jewish race as well.
Watch this video - at 3:58 there's a Chelsea fan on a train full of Lazio supporters, he says:
''I've been coming down now for too many years - the connections have been made through friends of mine in London through advertising the British movement and the National Front. It's happened through politics, basically it's a Fascist thing.''

Look at this picture too, a Chelsea fan making a ''monkey gesture'' in the direction of Danny Welbeck. Ironic considering there are black faces in the crowd behind him.

Monkey-gesture-Chelsea.jpg

Last edited:
Every Chelsea fan I've come across "supports" Rangers too - basically nobody supports one without supporting the other.
They even have a fanzine on sale outside the Bridge called: ''The Blues Brothers, Chelsea - Glasgow Rangers - Linfield" (Linfield being a club Belfast-based club - again with a predominantly Loyalist support)
I don't know how or when it all started or what the point of this ''alliance'' is.
In 2006 when Mr. Abramovich won them the league - some players celebrated with their national flags and the apparent abuse Damien Duff received for donning the Irish tricolour.
No wonder he requested to leave straightaway - no ridiculous wages or Champions League football was going to keep him playing for those cunts at that dump.

Last edited:
No wonder Chelsea sing so much about the ''Fenians'' and the IRA. According to Wikipedia :
''Since that point there was widespread racism amongst their ranks and links to various white supremacist organisations, such as Combat 18 and the National Front. The fans also became affiliated with Northern Irish loyalist paramilitary organisations, such as the Ulster Defence Association and Ulster Volunteer Force.''
''It confirmed the racism at Chelsea and their links to Combat 18, including one top-ranking member who had been imprisoned on one occasion for possession of material related to the Ku Klux Klan''
Combat 18 was founded around 1991-92, throughout the 1990s when Chelsea were away, after they'd attacked women,children and empty pubs (and yes they actually did), they'd leave behind a calling card reading ''Congratulations, you've just been visited by Chelsea Headhunters Combat 18''
Their original calling card prior to that read ''You've received an official death threat from the Chelsea Headhunters'' (probably given to a targeted person/hated mob after a beating), or more often than not they simply read ''Chelsea Headhunter Division, No Retreat, No Surrender'' if it was the usual outnumbered helpless kids that were targeted. These two cards were in circulation from about 1981ish until about 1993 and after that 'Combat 18' was imprinted on them instead (as previously mentioned).
West Ham were the first mob to have calling cards, Chelsea copied them.
I found this :
''After Chelsea lost a match, Whitton and other hooligans stormed into the pub, chanting "War! War! War!". When they left a few minutes later, with one of them shouting, "You bloody Americans! Coming here taking our jobs", the bar's American manager, 29-year-old Neil Hansen, was lying on the floor, close to death.''
They also use knifes more often than any other British mob no doubt. I've heard of a West Ham bloke who needed 68 stitches in 1998,Celtic fans were stabbed the last time the club played Chelsea, in the summer of 2006, at the Bridge.
Who will ever forget hearing about at least 7 or 8 of ours being stabbed down Parsons Green in 2007, compared to 2 of theirs.
I've read on other forums that there was a pre-arranged fight between Chelsea - Rangers and Tottenham - Aberdeen after they beat us in the Cup in 2002, resulting in two of ours being stabbed.
Of course plenty more throughout the 1980s were stabbed by the Chelsea boys, I heard of some bloke who followed a Northern side (not sure if it was Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield), who got a bad knife slashing too, and a 63 year old Gooner was stabbed in the face several times by that Chelsea lot just 2 years ago, fuck knows how the old man survived but he'll be scarred for life.

In regards of the links between Glasgow Rangers and English teams, of the Rangers fans (I mean actual fans) I have met more of an affinity to Tottenham and openly despise the link to Chelsea because of the bullshit stated before. Most of the people who have called themselves Rangers and Chelsea fans are usually young and/or heavily involved in extra curricular activities. But that also goes with the "link" between Spurs and Aberdeen

I had an argument with a Scottish guy at a gig at The Roundhouse in Camden last year because I was blocking his view and standing in front of him (!?) Thankfully the situation was diffused, I went to the bar with him and we had a drink. He was an Aberdeen supporter and when I told him I was Spurs he bought me another drink.

Back
Top Bottom