Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not surprised that they have the lowest percentage of local fans out of all the English clubs. The two most popular clubs in that Fulham area are Fulham and Manchester United (to my knowledge)
Chelsea would be a distance 3rd, and once more they have no excuse for that stat.
They don't have the highest ticket prices (unlike ourselves and Woolwich) so I can't imagine many of their local fans have been priced out at the expense of corporates (unlike Woolwich's, and our home support is going downhill too in my opinion).
And even if Chelsea had the highest ticket prices, any local fans probably wouldn't be priced out, seeing as they are located in the richest, most upper-class area of Britain, unlike North London were the vast majority of football fans come from working class backgrounds.
And as you mentioned, attendances of 6,000 and below at the Bridge 30 years ago, now they attract over 40,000 for every Premier League and Champions League game, a full house of 42,000 more often than not.
There was even talk of them moving stadium, over to Battersea last year, where the capacity would be somewhere in the region of 60,000.
But look at their attendances in the League Cup recently, 26,000 vs Wolves, 22,000 for a local derby against Fulham. Realistically only local fans would be bothered to go to games in the earlier rounds of the League Cup, especially seeing as they'd be mid-week games.
Look at the Fulham game, 22,000, 6,000 of them were Fulham. That's only 16,000 scumbags. But I bet that weekend there was 42,000 at the Bridge (40,000 scumbags)
Last season in the Europa League (they went on to win it) none of their fans seemed bothered, they got 26,000 against Steaua Bucharest followed by 29,000 against Rubin Kazan in the Quarter Final and for the second leg they had no more than ten fans in Kazan.
Even in the semi final against Basle they couldn't get 40,000 and in the Super Cup Final in 2012 against Athletico Madrid, it looked like they brought 100, whereas Athletico had about 30,000 there.
When you compared their Europa League run of 2013 to Fulham's of 2010, Fulham filled Craven Cottage (25,000) for each game, despite the games being on Thursday nights, something that certainly wouldn't be convenient if you weren't a local. Champions League games attract mongs from around the globe to the ground whereas Europa League games don't.
Even in the late 1990s when their support began to grow, alot of it was coming from Surrey,Maidstone,Maidenhead,Crawley,Reading etc etc
Even Marriner himself is from Stevenage.Nowadays they get cunts from Derby,Nottingham,Sheffield,Bradford,Scotland and the like going to their home and even away (only if it's in their local area/against their local team) games.
Not to mention the bus loads of Rangers fans who come down from Scotland to attend every Chelsea away game north of Birmingham (they still often don't sell out)
And they then give it the biggun if Tottenham dont sell out up North ( a rarity), I loathe them!
City, Number, Number, Team, Team, Number, City, Team, Number, City, Number, Number, City, City, Team

In regards of the links between Glasgow Rangers and English teams, of the Rangers fans (I mean actual fans) I have met more of an affinity to Tottenham and openly despise the link to Chelsea because of the bullshit stated before. Most of the people who have called themselves Rangers and Chelsea fans are usually young and/or heavily involved in extra curricular activities. But that also goes with the "link" between Spurs and Aberdeen
Exactly, I actually don't mind Rangers at all. I've seen the Rangers crest on both Chelsea and Tottenham flags.

Last edited:
Now that I've thought about it Stoke City,Millwall,West Ham and Lincoln City all have a smaller association with Rangers as well, and there might be the odd Rangers flag with a Stoke/Lincoln/Millwall/West Ham crest imprinted on it.
Although there is a Portsmouth - Rangers supporters club too but I'm not sure if there's any real connection there with Pompey.
There are Rangers supporters clubs all over the world, I think every major city in the UK has one or some fans meet up at least to watch games. They are a different breed, they've averaged over 40,000 a home game in league 1 playing some terrible football (if you think we've been bad talk to a bear who's seen most games this year)

Where did our so-called association with Aberdeen come from does anybody know?
Anyways I'm bored so I'll throw up some pictures of badges that can be bought of these so-called alliances.
Spurs - Aberdeen
Chelsea - Rangers (/Hearts/Linfield/Lazio/Portadown/Glentoran/Ballymena and I found a few anti-Spurs ones too)
Woolwich - Celtic(/Cliftonville)
$(KGrHqZ,!jIE5d9FsMm1BOb3tJf+qQ~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKpcFFyIZby(QBRh+RTZVIg~~60_35.JPG

Chelsea_Rangers_aa.jpg
Loyalist_ak.jpg

Chelsea_Rangers_am.jpg
Loyalist_aj.jpg
Loyalist_ao.jpg
chelsea_loyalists.jpg
bluesbrothers.jpg

Chelsea_Rangers_al.jpg
Loyalist_al.jpg
!BZbeikQBmk~$(KGrHgoOKiwEjlLmDn3YBKmsWwOfRg~~_35.JPG

Chelsea_Rangers_ao.jpg
chelsea_portadown_badge.jpg
Loyalist_ap.jpg

Last edited:
There are Rangers supporters clubs all over the world, I think every major city in the UK has one or some fans meet up at least to watch games. They are a different breed, they've averaged over 40,000 a home game in league 1 playing some terrible football (if you think we've been bad talk to a bear who's seen most games this year)
They're unbeaten in the league having won 33 of their 36 games (they drew at 2nd placed Dunfermline at the weekend) so it can't be too bad.
There's a 40 point gap between 1st and 2nd!
Yeah - they even have a big supporters club in Dublin.

Last edited:
:adegrin:
They're unbeaten in the league, after winning 33 of their 36 games (They drew at Dunfermline at the weekend, who are 2nd, looking for that play-off spot), so it can't be too bad. There's a 39 point gap between 1st and 2nd!
Yeah, they even have a big supporters club in Dublin!
Dublin and Belfast have purpose built supporter huge as well.

I know they went the season unbeaten and only lost 3 cup games (one semi n one final) but the standard of play has been shocking, most of the teams in the same league are semi pro and they've been scraping past them 1-0 2-1. Also playing unimaginative style if football littered with basic mistakes (remind you if anyone?:adegrin:)

:adegrin:
Dublin and Belfast have purpose built supporter huge as well.

I know they went the season unbeaten and only lost 3 cup games (one semi n one final) but the standard of play has been shocking, most of the teams in the same league are semi pro and they've been scraping past them 1-0 2-1. Also playing unimaginative style if football littered with basic mistakes (remind you if anyone?:adegrin:)
I believe you, I haven't been keeping a close eye on their results if I'm honest. What did they lose, the Johnstone's Paint equivalent?
$_35.JPG
Rangers.bmp
!BTS7uvg!mk~$(KGrHgoOKiYEjlLmfE,TBKHsNJZ3Cg~~_35.JPG
1000x1000.jpg
$_35.JPG
Loyalist_ai.jpg
$(KGrHqNHJB8FGtD1Sd1OBR)!F7wmJQ~~60_35.JPG
$T2eC16hHJHUFFfwW(s7mBRdvi0WBZg~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
This is more than Anti-Semitism, this is Neo-Nazism.I even watched a programme about Neo-Nazism in England. The programme was aired in the late 1990s, and was set in Milton Keynes. And guess what? Every one of those Neo Nazi cunts just happen to be Chelsea fans (some were wearing Chelsea jerseys), no other club was mentioned.
I remember that bit, I think it was an undercover journalist interviewing C18 cunts. Low lifes

If they were recruiting for the Black and Tans nowadays they'd get people from all over England, same as they did then. So all this political affiliation stuff is inane when being forced onto most English clubs. Granted, Chelsea have made a bigger deal out of it because they have a larger proportion of BNP type supporters than most teams do. But making little badges that say Spurs are Loyalists or whatever is like my first fisher price politics. When you're at the Lane no doubt you're surrounded by people with very different political views to your own, might as well come out with a Spurs+Conservatives badge. Come to think of it, I quite like Jack Kerouac books. Better make a Spurs+Kerouac flag.

If they were recruiting for the Black and Tans nowadays they'd get people from all over England, same as they did then. So all this political affiliation stuff is inane when being forced onto most English clubs. Granted, Chelsea have made a bigger deal out of it because they have a larger proportion of BNP type supporters than most teams do. But making little badges that say Spurs are Loyalists or whatever is like my first fisher price politics. When you're at the Lane no doubt you're surrounded by people with very different political views to your own, might as well come out with a Spurs+Conservatives badge. Come to think of it, I quite like Jack Kerouac books. Better make a Spurs+Kerouac flag.
It's ridiculous. Chelsea and Rangers have by far the most Loyalist badges around but you can also buy them at Millwall, West Ham United, Charlton, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool, Stoke City, Birmingham City, Preston North End, Portsmouth, Leeds United, Heart of Midlothian, Manchester City, Manchester United, Aston Villa, West Bromwich Albion, Blackpool, Newcastle United, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham United, Southend United, Leicester City, Doncaster Rovers, Bristol City, Brighton and Hove Albion, Gillingham, Linfield, Chester, Ballymena United, Walsall, Hamburger SV, Blackburn Rovers, Glenavon, Coleraine, Bolton Wanderers, Lisburn Distillery, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Lincoln City too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom