Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5161c1_f53793ab19b126a3a596c8fbb4b50b83.jpg_srz_309_300_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
spurs0405hbadge.gif
$T2eC16hHJGsFFMnUlrvGBRbv3uNrd!~~60_35.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJE8FGTqt26muBRnyHYkjNg~~60_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
mRme613UbyAmjD0MdgybxYA.jpg
Pains me to see Spurs associated with those cunts (Celtic that is)

Pains me to see Spurs associated with those cunts (Celtic that is)
We're not. You can get a half and half Celtic FC badge with Woolwich, Everton, Sheffield Wednesday, Cliftonville, Leeds United, Sunderland , FC St. Pauli, Coventry City, Finn Harps, and Donegal Celtic.

Those badges you saw were the result of pre-season games in 2004 and 2008. There are often badges with both team's crests on sale before these summer ''friendlies'' (like the half and half scarves)

Here is a Tottenham - Glentoran one, they're a "Protestant club" from Belfast, who hate Linfield (Chelsea's "blue brother")

mhAqFBu-q-2-Ao_O00j4nsg.jpg

Because we're based in North London we're going to have an Irish support. Throughout the 1950s and 1960s thousands of Irish emigrated into North London.
Hackney, Camden, Stoke Newington and Holloway all had a massive Irish community.
Holloway Road (Woolwich country) was dubbed ''The Irish capital of England'' - every one of the 15 or so pubs around that Holloway Road, Gillespie Road area were Irish pubs back then.
But this has nothing at all to with Celtic - as mentioned above - there's a even Rangers supporters club in Dublin.

Last edited:
We're not, you can get a half and half Celtic FC badge with Woolwich, Everton, Sheffield Wednesday, Cliftonville, Leeds, Sunderland , St.Pauli, Finn Harps, and Donegal Celtic but I've never seen a Celtic-Tottenham one, nor have I seen a Tottenham - Rangers one.
Those badges you saw were the result of pre - season games in 2004 and 2008, there are often badges with both side's crests on sale before these summer ''friendlies'' (like the half and half scarves)

Here is a Spurs - Glentoran one, they're a Loyalist side from Belfast, who hate Linfield (Chelsea's blue brother)

mhAqFBu-q-2-Ao_O00j4nsg.jpg

Because we're based in North London we're going to have an Irish support. Throughout the 1950s and the 1960s, and again in the 1980s thousands of Irish emigrated into North London.
Hackney,Holloway,Camden,Stoke Newington all had a massive Irish community.
Holloway Road (Woolwich country) was dubbed ''The Irish capital of England'', every one of the 15 or so pubs around that Holloway Road, Gillespie Road area were Irish pubs back then. But this has nothing at all to with Celtic, as I said above there's a even Rangers supporters club in Dublin.
Apparently most (although we got a lot too) of the Irish followed Woolwich, what with them having 25+ Irish players throughout the 1970s.
Oh I wasn't implying that we are actually linked with them in any way, just I didn't like seeing their crest next to ours on a pin badge.

In any event, it's still much less cringey than 'Bayern Hotspur' shirts or 'Barcelona Yids' whenever one of our rivals plays a team deep into Europe. Anyone buying one of those shirts should be hung by his man parts on the WHL cockerel for a day

Oh I wasn't implying that we are actually linked with them in any way, just I didn't like seeing their crest next to ours on a pin badge.

In any event, it's still much less cringey than 'Bayern Hotspur' shirts or 'Barcelona Yids' whenever one of our rivals plays a team deep into Europe. Anyone buying one of those shirts should be hung by his man parts on the WHL cockerel for a day
Agreed.

Jewish isn't a race you dumb cunt & the motherfuckers deserve all they get for their lies & attempts to ethnically cleansing Palestine. A religion founded by a murder, who stole the land they call home & murder anyone that doesn't let fuck them. Greatest trick the jews ever pulled was to make anyone believe they are the victims.

This is you, isn't it?

3982ef7099c7f9e4beed593b6320a1b6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom