Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See you soon =)
The Headhunters.
KeyboardWarriors.jpg

If any of you think Spurs fans are Angels and have never been involved in any Racist activity or been involved in any distastful behaviour then i'm afraid you're kidding yourselves.
I've seen behaviour that would really surprise you over the years.
I agree that Chelsea and Spam are Scum but be careful before you make out Spurs fans are saints.

There can't be many things in this world, more moronic, than english people with neo-nazi agenda and that sing pro-nazi/ pro-hitler songs.
Your grandmas and grandads did all they could to stop this country getting destroyed by a fascist regime, Innocent people the world over died for freedom, including most likely some of your family members and good friends of theirs.... And you want to ignore all of that, to try and bring that fascist regime to this country? Where the morons singing these songs would be considered nothing more than cannon fodder anyway?

:goonermong:

nick_thfc_ said:
Imagine if Muamba had, god forbid, collapsed at Stamford Bridge instead of WHL.

You know, I was thinking about this on my long journey home last night. We got a lot of praise for our reaction that day but I've always brushed that off by saying ultimately any group of fans would have done exactly the same and, ultimately we're not heroes or anything for doing it! But then I look at them yesterday and it just makes you wonder...and that in itself says enough!

I consider Chelsea our biggest rivals. Woolwich and Spurs have a long history but I just cannot look over the fact that Chelsea's fans are a bunch of detestable wankers. With Woolwich I just feel like they're a bit of a boring bunch. A bit plastic, not very intimidating. They're soft bastards aren't they. But with Chelsea I think I genuinely hate them. As people have alluded to it's not the 'minority' of their support that rears its ugly head most games - it's actually a very large number. I've never heard such disgusting things at Spurs-Chelsea games like I have with other clubs (anit-semitism, racism, disrepcting the dead etc). I have heard and seen some horrible things form the likes of West Ham, Leeds fans etc but Chelsea top the rest. I consider 'hate' a very strong word and the only club that I can attach that to is Chelsea because I utterly hate anti-semitism and racism. Now I don't mind supporters getting a bit 'old school' and goading other supporters etc and being intimidating, but that can be done without lowering yourself to poking fun at another human being's skin colour or religious beliefs.

Fuck Chelsea. Fuck all they stand for and all those muggy little supporters who think they're big shots because they pretend to follow Rangers. Fuck all those c*nts who go around hissing, booing the dead, singing songs about the dead and many other things.

I've never been so irate at another group of supporters like I do with Chelsea.

/rant
I came across a picture taken at Stamford Bridge in the 1980s - it shows a group of about 40 Chelsea supporters all giving the Hitler salute
If you go onto youtube and search for: ''UK 1980's football firm documentary - The London Programme'' you will come across an old documentary describing how Tottenham, Chelsea, Woolwich, West Ham and Millwall all have bad reputations within the city.
They interview a Chelsea fan - covered in swastika tattoos - and he begins to tell all about his hatred for Tottenham - but there seems to be nothing in his reasoning except for hating someone for the sake of it.
I also remember watching a programme which was aired in the 1990s about neo-Nazism in Britain. I didn't matter where these c*nts were from - often places like Milton Keynes - they'd be wearing Chelsea jerseys. It's like Chelsea always had some sort of a pull for these breed of scumbags regardless of what part of the country they resided in.
Chelsea fans to this day sing chants such as:
''I never felt more like gassing the Jews, when Tottenham win and win Chelsea lose''
''Adolf Hitler is our mate, is our mate, is our mate , Adolf Hitler is our mate he hates Tottenham''
''Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz - Seig Heil - Hitler's gonna gas em again - we can't stop em the Yids from Tottenham, the Yids from White Hart Lane''
''They say old Adolf Hitler, he was a Chelsea fan - he went on down to White Hart Lane and all the bastards ran''
''When I was young, I had no sense, I bought a bomb for 50 pence, I went on down to Shite Hart Lane and watched the Yid scum die again''

''I wanna beat Yids every week - kick their heads in on the street"- (part of their "Chelsea Ranger" chant)
''Chelsea sing, Chelsea fight, Chelsea set the train alight, Adolf Hitler he's not dead, he's the leader of our Shed''
''stand up if you stabbed a Yid'' - (referring to Parsons Green 2007)
''He's only a poor little yiddo, he stands at the back of the Shelf, he goes to the bar to buy a lager and only buys one for himself'' etcetera etcetera - not to mention with the usual hissing and the '' Adolf Hitler he's coming for you'' chanting whenever we play them.

And yet, despite all of this - they give all the ''Rule Britannia' and the' ''God save the Queen'' patriotic songs on the concourses. How f*cking confused are that lot?
Glasgow Rangers fans and Chelsea fans continue to share an "alliance" and go to each other's games - hence they more or less share the same song book.
Chelsea fans claim to hate Celtic because of the Old Firm rivalry and I feel that they look at Rangers in awe and wish they too had a massive rival (let's be honest Fulham are too friendly a club to have a real bitter rivalry - full of hatred - with anybody).
There has been trouble at Glasgow Rangers - Tottenham games and notably Glasgow Rangers - Woolwich games in the past so maybe that's where the whole Chelsea alliance grew from.
We could never consider Rangers a rival. Loads of Unionists in Northern Ireland are Tottenham supporters - I often see a Northern Irish flag at the Lane - with both the Tottenham crest and the Red Hand of Ulster on it.
Confused bunch that Chelsea mob - don't remind the of the Blitz!

Last edited:
If they were recruiting for the Black and Tans nowadays they'd get people from all over England, same as they did then. So all this political affiliation stuff is inane when being forced onto most English clubs. Granted, Chelsea have made a bigger deal out of it because they have a larger proportion of BNP type supporters than most teams do. But making little badges that say Spurs are Loyalists or whatever is like my first fisher price politics. When you're at the Lane no doubt you're surrounded by people with very different political views to your own, might as well come out with a Spurs+Conservatives badge. Come to think of it, I quite like Jack Kerouac books. Better make a Spurs+Kerouac flag.

Every Chelsea fan I've come across "supports" Rangers too - basically nobody supports one without supporting the other.
They even have a fanzine on sale outside the Bridge called: ''The Blues Brothers, Chelsea - Glasgow Rangers - Linfield" (Linfield being a club Belfast-based club - again with a predominantly Loyalist support)
I don't know how or when it all started or what the point of this ''alliance'' is.
In 2006 when Mr. Abramovich won them the league - some players celebrated with their national flags and the apparent abuse Damien Duff received for donning the Irish tricolour.
No wonder he requested to leave straightaway - no ridiculous wages or Champions League football was going to keep him playing for those cunts at that dump.

Last edited:
Pains me to see Spurs associated with those cunts (Celtic that is)
We're not. You can get a half and half Celtic FC badge with Woolwich, Everton, Sheffield Wednesday, Cliftonville, Leeds United, Sunderland , FC St. Pauli, Coventry City, Finn Harps, and Donegal Celtic.

Those badges you saw were the result of pre-season games in 2004 and 2008. There are often badges with both team's crests on sale before these summer ''friendlies'' (like the half and half scarves)

Here is a Tottenham - Glentoran one, they're a "Protestant club" from Belfast, who hate Linfield (Chelsea's "blue brother")

mhAqFBu-q-2-Ao_O00j4nsg.jpg

Because we're based in North London we're going to have an Irish support. Throughout the 1950s and 1960s thousands of Irish emigrated into North London.
Hackney, Camden, Stoke Newington and Holloway all had a massive Irish community.
Holloway Road (Woolwich country) was dubbed ''The Irish capital of England'' - every one of the 15 or so pubs around that Holloway Road, Gillespie Road area were Irish pubs back then.
But this has nothing at all to with Celtic - as mentioned above - there's a even Rangers supporters club in Dublin.

Last edited:
Jewish isn't a race you dumb cunt & the motherfuckers deserve all they get for their lies & attempts to ethnically cleansing Palestine. A religion founded by a murder, who stole the land they call home & murder anyone that doesn't let fuck them. Greatest trick the jews ever pulled was to make anyone believe they are the victims.

This is you, isn't it?

3982ef7099c7f9e4beed593b6320a1b6.jpg

I was there yesterday, and I heard with mine own ears the disgraceful chanting of "murderers, murderers" (actually it was Di Matteo in today's papers who translated it - all I actually heard was "blahblahmumblemumblecuntcuntcunt") during the MOMENT'S (not even a MINUTE) silence.

I also heard the hissing noises, again, after the game.

Anyway I just wanted to point out the general hypocrisy of the Chelsea scum. Today on TeamTalk.com (a site I wish I never fucking visited but among all the shit on NewsNow etc, this is a very prominent hit), the site is awash with "it's the FA's fault, the match shouldn't have started at 6, just because a small minority are scum doesn't mean we all are..

This from one particular Chelsea cunt:

"i knew it was coming. As soon as they made that game 6pm and announced there would be a minute silence i feared the worse" (sic).

So he's saying it's the FA's fault that Chelsea fans have no class? Or it's the FA's fault Chelsea fans can't handle their drink? Well I was at the opposite end, and all we could hear were hundreds of voices singing unintelligible songs at the other end of the stadium when there was supposed to be respectful, contemplative silence It got so bad that a few Spurs fans felt the need to break their silence to shout "shut up" at their lot. Spurs fans had ALSO spent the day in the pubs around Wembley, in fact probably more of the day as Wembley is a shorter trip for us. So how come WE can respect the memory of the Hillsbrough 96 and Piermario Marosini, despite having had a few beers, and Chelsea fans can't?

PS while it should be commended that Chelsea so quickly released a statement about the abuse of the minute's silence, it speaks volumes that STILL nothing has been done about the antisemitic mock-gas chamber 'hissing' noises the same so-called 'minority' of their fans continue to make at games versus Spurs.

Imagine if Muamba had, god forbid, collapsed at Stamford Bridge instead of WHL.

I grew up in Ilford (probably 12 miles from Chelsea as the crow flies), and only ever met ONE Chelsea fan in my life before Roman's dirty money showed up, and now I live near Harlow (30 miles from Stamford Bridge) and I see that fluorescent fucking yellow shirt out and about most days of the week now.

The age of the internet, social media, blogging and discussion forums has given a platform for the previously unheard voices of the parasites to resonate and be heard. Now, where once there existed a small club with such notable illuminaries as Paul Furlong, Frode Grodas, Mark Stein and Steve Clarke, and just one young boy fan in Ilford, there stands a noisy plastic jumped up little club with too much money and a World Wide Web awash 13-year-olds who only know the Shevchenkos, the Crespos, the Verons and the Torreses, and make today all the more unbearable.

COME ON YOU FUCKING LILYWHITES GET THAT FOURTH SPOT AND SHOW THOSE CUNTS WHERE THEY DESERVE TO BE IN THIS LEAGUE

Someone I used to work with told me a story about a mate of his who went on ebay (this was in about 2003/4) to buy an old 90's Chelsea shirt so that it looked like he had been supporting them for years. True story.

Back
Top Bottom